IGNORED

Manta Lab Interstellar (Manta Lab Exclusive #34) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

il y a 9 minutes, Alfie a dit :

I am part of a group buy in the UK and am waiting for the Full Slip. This is my first time doing this so was wondering what to expect? Will I get an invoice for shipping and that is when I know it is ready to dispatch? I was hoping I would have had delivery by now if it was released on the 20th.

Are you sure you are part of the Interstellar GB ?

I do not see your nickname in the list !

• Like 1

Awards

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Alfie said:

I am part of a group buy in the UK and am waiting for the Full Slip. This is my first time doing this so was wondering what to expect? Will I get an invoice for shipping and that is when I know it is ready to dispatch? I was hoping I would have had delivery by now if it was released on the 20th.

Hey Alfie, I’m U.K. based as well so hopefully can give you a good enough answer!

Invoices go out in batches, usually by Hub, but not always the entire hub at once. If you selected Direct shipping then you will receive one invoice covering the cost of your item(s), shipping fee, MediaPsychos service fee/PayPal fee and any protectors you selected.

After this invoice for Direct option, you will receive a message with your tracking number which for this release will be Hong Kong Post. I recommend using ship24.com for all tracking as it automatically figures out the courier for you.

If you selected Hub (and I can’t remember if Hub was an option for this release), then you will receive a second invoice from the U.K. Hub Master once they receive the shipment. This will include a second shipping charge, handling/miscellaneous PayPal fees, etc.

Direct shipping can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks depending on the state of international shipments. Hub shipping (once the hub master has invoiced you), is Royal Mail and usually takes 3-5 days.

• Thanks 2

Awards

To Everyone who has received tracking from me;

I am asking nicely for everyone to show a little patience here when it comes to wanting to send me a PM immediately after i send out tracking. I do realize many of you use different websites for tracking, this is completely fine.

There is a caveat though, not every website will correctly display the DESTINATION COUNTRY properly. Over the week & weekend I probably received over 50+ PM's asking if their tracking number was the right one because the destination country on the website you use says a different country.

Please be patient and wait until the tracking history itself shows something to be concerned about. @LeGonzeand i just send out the information the retailer passes on to us so there is only so much we can do. I don't inspect their labels but i do know the shipping information we send them is correct, our team is incredible at making sure we do our part right. 

Thanks everyone. Those who are in the USA and anywhere around Ida, please be careful and stay safe.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

4 minutes ago, Adrian said:

Hello to all MP,

I have a question maybe someone can help... Maybe someone have some edition of this release for resale?

Please PM me, thanks :)

Sorry mate our Classifieds section is not up & we are not suppose to buy/sell through our MP PMs!;)

@deckard99

Edited by Veum