1 minute ago, Marty80 said:

I just got a copy of film arena blade runner from down under but it was from the maniacs box. I am replacing my unnumbered quarterslip. 

I have a question there is something loose in box it does not sound like a disc should I return it! 

A0DF5CB5-0F92-40D3-B3D0-88740E508AF9.jpeg

A2C99C2C-0C4D-4101-A7CF-89D9B27BE8CC.jpeg

57393B1B-1644-449E-AEB8-8ED1A635BC4B.jpeg

75C006A3-B08D-4CB7-BDA2-162DD4CD88C3.jpeg

🥤great pick-up @Marty80 to a fav film of mine 🥳...

I would not return it if it were me, as I do not think it has anything to do w/ the important concepts inside your editions IMO! :)

Do you open your editions? 🧐 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤great pick-up @Marty80 to a fav film of mine 🥳...

I would not return it if it were me, as I do not think it has anything to do w/ the important concepts inside your editions IMO! :)

Do you open your editions? 🧐 

It would be against my religion to open, my collection lmao. I have a massive iTunes library. 

Maybe one day I will open everything maybe ;) 

Edited by Marty80
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Awards

Posted (edited)

My Wishlist

1. Gladiator 4k film arena 
  2. Saving private Ryan 4k HDZeta 
  3. Hell or high water Sealed copy next
  4. Alien 4k film arena 
  5. Mad Max 4k HDZeta 
  6. Batman trilogy hdzeta 
  7. The thing film arena
  8. Carlitos way 

And these ones if they ever come out. 

1. Scar face Mantalabs 
  2. Aliens Mantalabs 
  3. Matrix Mantalabs 

I do not collect all the steelbooks, I try to find ones I like to replace my existing amarays. 

Edited by Marty80
  • Like 3
Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

Nice collection @Marty80 but I'm subtracting 1 point for that Friends box 😅.  Oh, and can you please insert a small piece of cardboard on either side of it? Having that Friends box touching both Firefly and Fringe is like having Debbie Does Dallas bookended by Citizen Kane and The Godfather! 🤯 

A0DD1ECD-6B9F-4258-9132-63C0358E8320.jpeg

• Haha 5

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Marty80:

I just got a copy of film arena blade runner from down under but it was from the maniacs box. I am replacing my unnumbered quarterslip. 

I have a question there is something loose in box it does not sound like a disc should I return it! 

A0DF5CB5-0F92-40D3-B3D0-88740E508AF9.jpeg

A2C99C2C-0C4D-4101-A7CF-89D9B27BE8CC.jpeg

57393B1B-1644-449E-AEB8-8ED1A635BC4B.jpeg

75C006A3-B08D-4CB7-BDA2-162DD4CD88C3.jpeg

it can only be the discs, have the same edition and mine is open, would keep it

• Like 1

On 6/17/2021 at 12:03 PM, deckard99 said:

Nice collection @Marty80 but I'm subtracting 1 point for that Friends box 😅.  Oh, and can you please insert a small piece of cardboard on either side of it? Having that Friends box touching both Firefly and Fringe is like having Debbie Does Dallas bookended by Citizen Kane and The Godfather! 🤯 

A0DD1ECD-6B9F-4258-9132-63C0358E8320.jpeg

Does this work better for you :) 

D33E5B31-C9BA-4197-9FAC-EB267EFB5F12.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Awards

7 minutes ago, Marty80 said:

Managed to collect some spare money to grab the lenticular of hell or high water.

This is my 40th premium steelbook and the start of my goal to one day replace most of my movie library with premium steelbooks. 

C1D037F8-3A0B-4E67-A45B-A3E8B571D92D.jpeg

nice pick-up @Marty80 congrats 🎉🎈

happy for you congratulations GIF

... that is the one I wanted but was too much at the time so I settled for this beauty as I love the cloudy skies! :)

Hell or High Water (Blu-ray)  Image 51 - Hell Or High Water - Blu-ray Full Slip Case Creative Edition / The BLU

Image 11 - Hell Or High Water - Blu-ray Full Slip Case Creative Edition / The BLU

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Marty80 said:

For me the best cover for this movie release was the lenticular, but at least you got a copy of a good film and great steelbook. 

You’re right mate... I’m very happy w/my copy b/c of it’s cover & I’ve paired the 2 together as you can see the ambiance on it’s cover also (I hope to hunt more titles with this dark cloud theme)! :)

image.jpeg.0a610440d2b27d87002d01374a5380f7.jpegimage.jpeg.c19c57267523d18def74e665f8bc9bda.jpeg 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2