IGNORED

Prefix-Blufans Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone 20th Anniversary (Blufans OAB #53) (WWA 4K UHD/BD Steelbook) [China]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Grendel said:

As much as I applaud their choice of films ( yeah, I'm an H.P. geek) I do wonder ...why?

With so many new titles entering the market, to reach so far back in time gives me pause as to their rationale.

Not tryin' to be a Debbie Downer here but um, are they hurting for contracts currently?

It’s Harry Potter. If they do the whole thing it’s gonna be pretty popular

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
35 minutes ago, Grendel said:

As much as I applaud their choice of films ( yeah, I'm an H.P. geek) I do wonder ...why?

With so many new titles entering the market, to reach so far back in time gives me pause as to their rationale.

Not tryin' to be a Debbie Downer here but um, are they hurting for contracts currently?

Harry Potter is getting a new 20th Anniversary Steelbook that is the raeson 😅. I think it is the same for all the retailers that do WWA Premium releases, an old title is getting a new Steelbook, the distributor offers to the retailer and they take and make a new Premium out of it. The only issue I see is that many retailers take the same movies these days. I would not be surprised if we see some of these announced titles also getting a premium from someone else.

My guess is that Blufans was happy to finally announce some new releases so that they are not forgotten.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DodgyDave said:

NFI

Also Blufans record of completing a series of anything is very poor, so I wouldn't hold out much hope of getting a complete set from them. 

(Not  Feckin'  Interested)  ;)

If Blufans decides to go down the 20th Anniversary Edition route for the entire anthology, then we'll be waiting until 2031 to see its completion.

Feck that, aye? xD

• Haha 8

15 hours ago, Ryve said:

Waiting for a OneClick containing 2 editions plus Special Pack from each movie and a motherbox to contain the 8 OneClicks and that will cost more than 1000$ to ship and will have to go through my window as it couldn't fit through my door! 

14 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

NFI

Also Blufans record of completing a series of anything is very poor, so I wouldn't hold out much hope of getting a complete set from them. 

(Not  Feckin'  Interested)  ;)

That's the question: the pack, or an entire beautiful collection. But all movies.

It's the problem and the doubt.

My personal idea is to have all the saga or nothing. For me it's not one or two funney movies, is all the story as a whole.

And reading this thread, I don't know if this is going to be the right occasion....

Let's wait.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 6
Awards

i love harry potter but blufans track record in things in past few years is not good, chance of them doing the lot pretty much zero

they still have distributor issue on going for 4k discs unless like this a WWA for there OAB range.

makes this an easy pass just a blufans cash cow 1 shot deal maybe get a second but unless they start thinking big they will be done soon, which is a real shame.

what a way to lose the big time

shame GIF 

basil 😥

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/11/2021 at 1:09 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Harry Potter is getting a new 20th Anniversary Steelbook that is the raeson 😅. I think it is the same for all the retailers that do WWA Premium releases, an old title is getting a new Steelbook, the distributor offers to the retailer and they take and make a new Premium out of it. The only issue I see is that many retailers take the same movies these days. I would not be surprised if we see some of these announced titles also getting a premium from someone else.

My guess is that Blufans was happy to finally announce some new releases so that they are not forgotten.

Wait. What? _20TH_ has it been that long?

• Haha 5