Media Psychos European Cup Challenge

extantsrevenge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Tradition over money. Euros take place every 4 years & will continue to do so once normality returns. The tournament was delayed, not cancelled.

You think they care bout tradition how much money would they have to pay out to change everything to 2021 cost millions. It always used to be held in one country why change it? Look at where the World Cup is next year and tell me it’s not about money.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Katy Perry Omg GIF

Look at this awesome award icon our good @Cornbuster has created 😍

MP_FBT_aw6_512.png.33af5efda8f4afe4b02017bb90927f9a.png

(small adjustment still possible)

Only participating members that place predictions for a certain amaout of games will be able to get this award. Will never be available again!

Still a little time to register.

@thomue1987 you really do your reputation honor 🤣, still a few predictions missing.

sloth GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Katy Perry Omg GIF

Only participating members that place predictions for a certain amaout of games will be able to get this award. Will never be available again!

@thomue1987 you really do your reputation honor 🤣, still a few predictions missing.

sloth GIF

Thank you @Cornbuster. Amazing work.

And good luck to everyone 

• Like 5

On 6/9/2021 at 1:36 AM, extantsrevenge said:

To participate you need to register first. Go to this link https://www.kicktipp.de/mp-uefa-euro-2021/

then click on "Mitglied werden" (become member)

MP Game 1.PNG

Next enter your E-Mail (1) and then a password (2).  After that click "Jetzt registrieren!" (register now).

MP Game 2.PNG

You will now get an e-mail to complete your registration. Click on "E-Mail Adresse bestätigen" (confirm e-mail).

MP Game 9.PNG

After that you will need to enter your username (1) (please use the one you also use on MP).

If your MP username is longer than 15 characters, enter as much as you can.

Then click "Mitglied werden" (2) (become member)

MP Game 10.PNG

Your registration is now complete and you can participate. I will now explain the 3 menu parts that are important for the game.

MP Game 3.PNG

1: Tippübersicht. Here you can see the results of the games and the chart for all participants for the individual match days.

MP Game 4.PNG

2: Gesamtübersicht. This is showing you the overall ranking

MP Game 5.PNG

3: Tippabgabe. This is the most important part. Since you enter your predictions here!

You will see all the Games and Bonus Predictions you have to enter.

The game is divided into match days. You have to make all the predictions for a single game day before the first game of that day is starting! And don't forget to come back for placing your next predictions.

MP Game 6.PNG

If you're a fan you might already know your predictions and can simply enter them. Scroll down and click on "Tipps speichern" (1) (Save predictions). If you want some background info click on "Tippabgabe mit Spielinfos" (2) then you will get some additional info on the individual games.

MP Game 7.PNG

If you clicked "Tippabgabe mit Spielinfos" you will see the individual games with some info on how the teams performed. Enter your prediction and click "Speichern und weiter" (Save and continue), this will get you to the next game.

MP Game 8.PNG

Make sure you save your predictions, so that they count.

And remember to come back for the following match days.

I'm sure the German members/participants will help with any further questions. I'm actually not a football/soccer fan at all and only watch European and World Cup, so I don't know that much about these type of sites either. But I hope I covered everything you need to know.

Guys... Do we have to select all games at once?? Or it's fine to make selections just before the game?? 9_9

50 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Katy Perry Omg GIF

sloth GIF

Holger @Cornbuster nice addition for our awards, well done my friend! 🤗 

Well Done Clapping GIF

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hecko said:

You think they care bout tradition how much money would they have to pay out to change everything to 2021 cost millions. It always used to be held in one country why change it? Look at where the World Cup is next year and tell me it’s not about money.

Fair comment, but look at the Big Six in England and the break away. Money doesn’t always win out. When the fans get involved football always wins.

As for changing the name, I can’t imagine it would cost that much but I see no reason why they would want to change it, other than to appease Veum. 😂 It was always planned to be Euro 2020, and even in 2020 we were not sure if it would go ahead or not. Seems nuts to call it 2021 at the last minute. These tournament are planned 8 years (if not more) ahead of time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Fair comment, but look at the Big Six in England and the break away. Money doesn’t always win out. When the fans get involved football always wins.

As for changing the name, I can’t imagine it would cost that much but I see no reason why they would want to change it, other than to appease Veum. 😂 It was always planned to be Euro 2020, and even in 2020 we were not sure if it would go ahead or not. Seems nuts to call it 2021 at the last minute. These tournament are planned 8 years (if not more) ahead of time.

🤣 😂 😆 

dog hand GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

@extantsrevenge @Cornbuster What does the the EM stand for on the award guys? Euro....? I

@thomue1987 If I start to get to spam emails in German, I’m holding you responsible! 😂😂👍🏼🍻

EM means Europameisterschaft, in englisch European Cup.

About spam you don't have to worry, this site is serious 😉

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

For example, if somebody couldn't make a party for a certain birthday, let's say the 50th. And let this party takes place at any later time, he will still celebrate this 50th birthday 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Guys... Do we have to select all games at once?? Or it's fine to make selections just before the game?? 9_9

6 minutes ago, JiumJium said:

I'm not really sure. To be save, place predictions for the first Game day ( selection above 1. Spieltag ).

Be brave & select all your predictions at once! 😆 

I did 🤣 

wacky races lol GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@extantsrevenge @Cornbuster What does the the EM stand for on the award guys? Euro....? I

@thomue1987 If I start to get to spam emails in German, I’m holding you responsible! 😂😂👍🏼🍻

20 minutes ago, JiumJium said:

I'm not really sure. To be save, place predictions for the first Game day ( selection above 1. Spieltag ).

I have already replaced the "em21" with "euro21" in the drawing.

@extantsrevenge will replace the award above with the "updated" one.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

🥅 fellas watching 📺 Schedule for Euro 2021 so far:

Yelling Germany GIF

Friday - 

Turkey 🇹🇷 0 vs Italy 🇮🇹 3 ESPN 2:30 pm ET *Italy 

Saturday - 

Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 vs Switzerland 🇨🇭ESPN 8:30 am ET

Denmark 🇩🇰 vs Finland 🇫🇮 ESPN 11:30 am ET

Belgium 🇧🇪 vs Russia 🇷🇺 abc 2:30 pm ET

Sunday -

ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 vs Croatia 🇭🇷 ESPN 8:30 am ET