Media Psychos European Cup Challenge

extantsrevenge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

im with you managed to register, even google translate changes the lot into english in chrome, go to put info in and NO its not having it and im not understanding it.

done with it

the office rage GIF

Soccer Fail GIF

basil :D

@Basil did you just do this ? 🤔...

you had to do this 15 min. Before the game started which I believe was 1500 Euro time (would be 9Am EST for me ;))! 🙏

I did mine yesterday & saved my predictions then! :)

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Basil did you just do this ? 🤔...

you had to do this 15 min. Before the game started which I believe was 1500 Euro time (would be 9Am EST for me ;))! 🙏

I did mine yesterday & saved my predictions then! :)

tried days ago when they announced it all, if goto do 15 mins before each game forget it far too much hassle its bad enough its in german to start with and then goto hope google chrome translates ok, i just wanted to put in predications and let it run if it can't do that then not being horrible its of no help for me.

ill just watch it on the telly and do it the old way.

it becomes far too complicated for me

basil 👍 

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

tried days ago when they announced it all, if goto do 15 mins before each game forget it far too much hassle its bad enough its in german to start with and then goto hope google chrome translates ok, i just wanted to put in predications and let it run if it can't do that then not being horrible its of no help for me.

ill just watch it on the telly and do it the old way.

it becomes far too complicated for me

basil 👍 

No @Basil you can save your predictions before, it has to be at least 15 minutes before each match though! ;)

5 minutes ago, Veum said:

What does covid have to do with JUST changing the name from Euro 2020 to Euro 2021? 😜 

Annoyed GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Oh dear… 🙄

Football - a game where two opposing teams kick around a ball, trying to score a goal.

Veumball - a game where one player breaks fifty people’s balls, trying to drive them mad 😬

• Haha 6