Media Psychos European Cup Challenge

extantsrevenge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

@R1s1ngs0n looking at his tv right now be like..

Tonight Show No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

the office no GIF

Stop It Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

Funnily enough, I didn’t even watch the game as I went out with friends… which is perhaps a sign that I should refrain from watching further games if I stand any chance of scoring full points.

Thank you for my maiden 4pts, beloved Oranje 🙏❤️

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

@rtphoenix has made an incredible 19 Points on match day 3, predicting 4 of the 6 games completely right and jumped to place 2 on our ranking.

Yelling Germany GIF

@4kiraL has taken over the ranking at #1.

@4kiraL @rtphoenix @Casiusco @serg50 and @extantsrevenge are the only Psychos that collected points on all 6 games from match day 3

pslhvBFfstOJiyBOrs.gif

The squirrel on place #14 is the highest ranked player that has not predicted a game completely right 😲

LhTAoCx.gif

Today match day 4 starts and the following psychos still need to make their predictions @Casiusco @Noir21 @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Peterrr @Cornbuster @Michael hillaby @raylight @KananJarrus @Blu Magic Ray

fb3cea39b6646a0205b247bdd31457bd.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif

I just saw that the ranking has been updated as the first Bonus points have been distributed

star wars no GIF

The winner of Group C is already the Netherlands, everyone who predicted that added 4 Points, so a lot of changes on the list.

Not sure what this

planet earth live squirrel GIF by Head Like an Orange

thought when I choose Austria for that, so I'm down a lot again and @icewire has escaped his nightmare with a 4 points lead, but

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

Just now, Casiusco said:

OMG! 

One only game injured... because work kept me too busy to think about add my predictions for today.. and I didn't put them until now... 

and millions of Psychos have already overtaken me.... 

😲

This competition is on fire!! 

@Casiusco why don’t you just go through all the games for each day and put down your predictions & you can change if you want to just minutes before each game? 🧐 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Veum said:

@Casiusco why don’t you just go through all the games for each day and put down your predictions & you can change if you want to just minutes before each game? 🧐 🤷‍♂️ 

You are right. Even if I update them later, I should do so first out of prudence.

Well, until now I had done it that way, day by day.

Some danger had to be run in life.

:D 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Noir21 said:

Too bad @Casiusco but we will continue in the fight in search of continuing to score so as not to lose distance; I didn't score either.

We will see if there is luck in this match.

GIF by Hallmark Channel

Exactly, the important thing is how it ends.

In Spain we know a lot about going very well and then loose everything. :D 

• Haha 3