Media Psychos European Cup Challenge

extantsrevenge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 12 Minuten schrieb romain:

How many points do you get for just finding the winners of the match or the exact score

maybe I missed this info 

thx in advance  

Okay, here some additional info about scores and points etc.

Tip Scores:

The tipping game is set up with "standard" settings...which means:

1. If you tip the correct match winner you get 2 points.

2. if you tip the winner and goal difference, you get an extra point =  3 points. example: tipping 2:0 is the same as 3:1 and 4:2 because goal difference = 2.

3. if you tip the exact match result you get (of course) the most points = 4.

Question Scores

The tip game offers some addtional questions (see first tip day or bonus tab) like "Who will win group A?"

For each correct answered question you get 4 points extra.

"sneak preview"

tips of all other tippers are viewable when tip time ends. tip time ends when soccer game starts.

Tip modus

You tip the exact match result and in "K.O." rounds the match result after penalty.

Table ranking

What if me and another person have the same points ? Which position in table do I get ?

For each "tip day" a "tipper of the day" is determined. If tipper have the same amount of points then it is important to have more points for "tipper of the day".

Edited by raylight
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

il y a 2 minutes, raylight a dit :

Okay, here some additional info about scores and points etc.

The tipping game is set up with "standard" settings...which meas:

1. If you tip the correct match winner you get 2 points.

2. if you tip the winner and goal difference, you get an extra point =  3 points. example: tipping 2:0 is the same as 3:1 and 4:2 because goal difference = 2.

3. if you tip the exact match result you get (of course) the most points = 4.

all clear, thanks mate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For anyone struggling with the site being in German, you should normally get a prompt at the top right corner of the screen that lets you change to your local language.

The translation is not 100% accurate since almost every word takes on quite literal form (ie, Turkey appears to me as ‘Dinde’ which is the French word for the actual bird 😅)

But it should be enough to guide you through the site without too much trouble.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

41 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

For anyone struggling with the site being in German, you should normally get a prompt at the top right corner of the screen that lets you change to your local language.

The translation is not 100% accurate since almost every word takes on quite literal form (ie, Turkey appears to me as ‘Dinde’ which is the French word for the actual bird 😅)

But it should be enough to guide you through the site without too much trouble. 

But no one is me though 🤣 ... just ask the wifey 🤣 😂 😆 

Delete Old Man GIF

Spider Man Lol GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
13 minutes ago, Veum said:

What Nationalities are represented in the European Cup Challenge? 🧐 

Austria,  Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cypheria078 said:

Austria,  Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales

Thank You Tom, know me being 🇺🇸 who should I rooting for besides just predicting the scores 🤔 

I enjoy Scandinavia landscapes so maybe:

Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Scotland, Sweden, Switzerland & Wales?? 🤔 🧐 🤨 

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pluto57 said:

Your good at Belgium, Netherlands and maybe Switzerland. I assume the others will not play a leading role........but who knows......as I said there might be some surprise!

I hope (from my list) they all surprise us ^^^ 🙏

Should I go with heart or head 🤣 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Veum said:

Thank You Tom, know me being 🇺🇸 who should I rooting for besides just predicting the scores 🤔 

I enjoy Scandinavia landscapes so maybe:

Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Scotland, Sweden, Switzerland & Wales?? 🤔 🧐 🤨 

Austria is a very good choice to root for! I might be a little bit biased though. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Awards