WeET Thor Ragnarok (WeET Exclusive #012) (WEA 4K UHD 3D/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

cypheria078

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, WesternBronco said:

WeET is the only retailer that tempts me to buy OCs. They are incredible. I have bought the occasional hardbox from FAC that I absolutely love!

Maniac boxes were amazing. Emphasis on the past tense because they do not make them anymore apparently :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, mjk said:

Maniac boxes were amazing. Emphasis on the past tense because they do not make them anymore apparently :(

One of my favorite premiums/steelbooks is still the FAC Warcraft title. They did 2 WEA(?). One for the Orcs and one for the Alliance. The box has one side dedicated to each faction. Outstanding attention to detail to Warcraft! The cards are really cool. They show the voice actor or actor and then how they look in makeup. Just incredible. WeET seems to have taken FAC's role now. FACs loss.

• Like 3

Awards

vor 20 Minuten schrieb WesternBronco:

One of my favorite premiums/steelbooks is still the FAC Warcraft title. They did 2 WEA(?). One for the Orcs and one for the Alliance. The box has one side dedicated to each faction. Outstanding attention to detail to Warcraft! The cards are really cool. They show the voice actor or actor and then how they look in makeup. Just incredible. WeET seems to have taken FAC's role now. FACs loss.

FAC Warcraft Edition Steelbook was not WEA, it is WWA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WesternBronco said:

I’d love to have some Premium edition(s) of WARCRAFT! 😔 

I enjoyed the film!! :)

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

A WeET lenticular better than a WeET FS?

Alicia Silverstone Cherilyn Horowitz GIF by filmeditor

Getting kind of tired of the standard multi-character poster art seen on A2 and they went a little overboard on the holofoil. The matte holofoil on A1 is even more bothersome though because at certain angles it looks like his left arm is just floating.

Both slips have very nice texture. Will prob wind up keeping A2, but I certainly wouldn't blame anyone for thinking A1 is better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

A WeET lenticular better than a WeET FS?

Alicia Silverstone Cherilyn Horowitz GIF by filmeditor

Getting kind of tired of the standard multi-character poster art seen on A2 and they went a little overboard on the holofoil. The matte holofoil on A1 is even more bothersome though because at certain angles it looks like his left arm is just floating.

Both slips have very nice texture. Will prob wind up keeping A2, but I certainly wouldn't blame anyone for thinking A1 is better.

I didn’t even notice this, as I only ordered A2 not A1. V strange. Still a nice slip tho. 

• Like 1

Awards