WeET Thor Ragnarok (WeET Exclusive #012) (WEA 4K UHD 3D/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

cypheria078

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, WesternBronco said:

That's the only version I bought. So fantastic looking:).

Way to rub it in lol

just got my two editions. Contemplating piecing together a one click. Although I’d rather just buy one click and sell these twos to keep uniform numbers but prices on eBay are dumb. Might just take the loss, be happy with what I got and move on. 

A1 and A2 I think look the best from what I can tell. I think I’m moving away from lenticulars all together and preferring full slips. 

• Like 2

Awards

26 minutes ago, Want3r88 said:

Way to rub it in lol

just got my two editions. Contemplating piecing together a one click. Although I’d rather just buy one click and sell these twos to keep uniform numbers but prices on eBay are dumb. Might just take the loss, be happy with what I got and move on. 

A1 and A2 I think look the best from what I can tell. I think I’m moving away from lenticulars all together and preferring full slips. 

That I Cannot Do Marlon Brando GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Want3r88 said:

Way to rub it in lol

A2 is definitely the best slip. Though the lenticulars are pretty good this time around and the backs are very nicely done as well. I think weet might be the only retailer where the one clicks are worth it. Every edition is nice

13 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

Lentis vs FS are an ongoing and endless debate on MP. LOL. I much prefer full slips especially if they come from WeET!

Everyone knows fullslips are better, we just like to entertain the old folks with a bit of debate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1