WeET Thor Ragnarok (WeET Exclusive #012) (WEA 4K UHD 3D/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

cypheria078

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Just get yourself a Novamedia WWA full slip, a Blufans WEA 1/4, flog the WWA steel and bobs your uncle! 😂👍🏼

Hahaha at one point I was contemplating on getting that NovaMedia full slip because it looks pretty nice. I really want the GOTG 1 Blufans DL but can never find it for a reasonable price. I pray that WeET come around and do something for GOTG 1.

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons
prayer GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, MoneySniper said:

Hahaha at one point I was contemplating on getting that NovaMedia full slip because it looks pretty nice. I really want the GOTG 1 Blufans DL but can never find it for a reasonable price. I pray that WeET come around and do something for GOTG 1.

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons
prayer GIF

I’ve not looked at the DL prices recently, but I managed to land the Blufans 1/4 slip at an insanely good price not long ago. Believe it or not, it really is a buyers market right now for the older (non 4K) releases. Just hang in there and set up a search. That’s what I did.

I actually own both Nova releases. The WWA is the nicer slip, and as proud as I am to own the WEA offering, it just didn’t cut the mustard for my display purposes so I had to hunt out a Blufans. That’s why I went the 1/4 slip route, to keep the price down and because I knew I was opening it and displaying it.

That said, if WeET decide to throw their hat in the ring, then I am 100% in for that too.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Riki23:

Wait they will do Black widow?

I thought its a Disney release...

any more will do black widow in ur opinion? Hdzeta/blufans

Scarlett Johansson GIF by Marvel Studios

No only WeEt have the rights to made Marvel WEA Edition since blufans has lost it and disney are to try to remove disc edition from china and push they streaming service so don't hope to much right now

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, swish said:

No only WeEt have the rights to made Marvel WEA Edition since blufans has lost it and disney are to try to remove disc edition from china and push they streaming service so don't hope to much right now

So maybe in the future we may see editions without any disk in it???

3 hours ago, cgbaxia said:

So maybe in the future we may see editions without any disk in it???

Honestly… I’m totally down with that. My Marvel WEAs all get opened but the discs are very rarely played at this point, partly due to being behind the times in terms of set up (Old TV) and mostly down to a Disney+ subscription.

Would also warrant a reduction in price… right? 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pbsw23 said:

Honestly… I’m totally down with that. My Marvel WEAs all get opened but the discs are very rarely played at this point, partly due to being behind the times in terms of set up (Old TV) and mostly down to a Disney+ subscription.

Would also warrant a reduction in price… right? 😂

I mean most premium WEA comes months or years after their WWA releases. Since most of us the collectors have already a bluray/UHD edition of it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cgbaxia said:

I mean most premium WEA comes months or years after their WWA releases. Since most of us the collectors have already a bluray/UHD edition of it.

100% spot on. Although I would like a show of hands just how many actually open those WWAs…. 😉😂

Black Widow was the first MCU release I have passed on purchasing a WWA. I’ve been collecting for too long and have come to the realisation I have too many dust collectors under the bed 😂👍🏼

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

100% spot on. Although I would like a show of hands just how many actually open those WWAs…. 😉😂

Black Widow was the first MCU release I have passed on purchasing a WWA. I’ve been collecting for too long and have come to the realisation I have too many dust collectors under the bed 😂👍🏼

I do open my WWA the WEA are sealed.. So it's. A win-win situation for many of us. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cgbaxia said:

I do open my WWA the WEA are sealed.. So it's. A win-win situation for many of us. 

Team sealed huh… so I guess it REALLY doesn’t matter whether there is a disc in there or not then. 😂👍🏼

Either way, I truly hope WeET continue with the MCU and that Disney doesn’t kill it for us premium collectors. When I started out, I held the same hope for Nova, then Kimchi… now I’m pinning my hopes on WeET. 🤞🏼🥺

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Either way, I truly hope WeET continue with the MCU and that Disney doesn’t kill it for us premium collectors. When I started out, I held the same hope for Nova, then Kimchi… now I’m pinning my hopes on WeET. 🤞🏼🥺

It is such a shame that it has come to this like you said its all on WeETs shoulders now.   I initially started with the early Nova Kimchi releases then Blufans was the main go to for Marvel but Di$ney have killed that now.

Hopefully WeET will finally do a Premium release for OT Star Wars

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, rebelrocks said:

It is such a shame that it has come to this like you said its all on WeETs shoulders now.   I initially started with the early Nova Kimchi releases then Blufans was the main go to for Marvel but Di$ney have killed that now.

Hopefully WeET will finally do a Premium release for OT Star Wars

Same. I have all of the Nova Marvels and all bar 3 of Blufans Marvels. I even started collecting the FA Marvels but soon stopped when it became clear they would all be Zavvi steels. 

WeET certainly do have the best slips, and as nice as their WEAs can be, I’ve found a couple to be slightly lacking. I’ve always preferred Blufans steels but beggars can’t be choosers. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I just hope all of this collecting hasn’t been a waste of time if no one is allowed to continue the franchise.

• Like 5