IGNORED

Miami Vice - The Complete Series (Re-Issue) (Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (Plaion Pictures Exclusive) [Germany]

Billy Talent

Group Buy Here

Release Date: TBA

Price: €179,99

Purchase Link Plaion Pictures

MV1.thumb.jpg.c75b266e64027b525378785467418eec.jpg

MV2.thumb.jpg.1de9addccd15b86ddc34e6d83b6b4434.jpg

MV3.jpg.f13dbf0593c715fc4dfad217189fe962.jpg

THE cult series that shaped an entire generation of filmmakers and has lost none of its impressive impact to this day!

Completely uncut, with the original soundtrack and dubbing, in a painstakingly restored Blu-ray version

Featurettes:

• All episodes in the uncut version as well as in the German TV version
  • Alternate dubs for multiple episodes
    • The beginnings of Michael Mann
    • Michael in Miami
    • Building a perfect vice
    • Miami After Vice
    • Music of Vice
    • They Style of Vice
    • The Vibe of Vice
    • Miami Vice Video Game Trailer
  • 40-page booklet with episode guide
  • 8 Art Cards

•  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • ShadowWarrior changed the title to Miami Vice - The Complete Series (Re-Issue) (Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (Plaion Pictures Exclusive) [Germany]
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 11:33 PM, Bodhisattva said:

...are these region free discs? will they play on USA blu ray player, yeah?

@Bodhisattva FWIW, my recommendation would be to invest in a nice region-free 4K blu-ray player like these❣️👊 :) 🙏

220-electronics.com

I have bought this one recently and it has held up well…

Sony UBP-X700 m Region Free 4K UHD Blu-ray Player UBP-X700m

$449.00Special Price$299.00
FREE Shipping in USA!
Shop Now
  • Newest model UBP-X700M updated 2022 model year 
  • Plays DVD Discs from All Regions (0 - 😎
  • Plays Blu-ray Discs from All Regions (A, B, and C)
  • Firmware can be updated via internet at any time doesn't affect regional codeing
  • Standard DVD region switching: Automatic
  • Blu-ray Region switching - 1 Button SUPER Fast & Easy
  • Worldwide Voltage (works with any voltage from 110 to 240 volts)
  • 4K Ultra-HD Resolution
  • Dolby Atmos, HDR10 and Dolby Vision
  • DLNA Compatibility (share media on your home network)
  • Upscaling of non-4K Discs to 4K Quality
  • Streaming Media including Netflix & Streaming 4K, Youtube, and Amazon
  • USB Input to Play Files from USB Drive
  • HDMI Output
  • Our #1 Recommended UHD 4k Player in terms of Durability, Quality of sound & Video, as well as ease of use
  • Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTDLS-HD Master Audio
  • Plays Practically Any Audio/Video File Format
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Veum said:

I’m still going back & forth between the cheaper Mill Creek edition & this edition which is so much more money 💰 IDK 🤷‍♂️? 🧐 

Most of the reviews on YouTube for the Mill Creek ones are okay, so I’m leaning this way because of the price? 🧐 IDK 🤷‍♂️ 

The german release is pretty big and has some very cool artwork to give you that florida 80's vibe.

That Sunset Pink and blue +Flamingos and gators+oversized clothes and shoulder pads, they did a good job.

Considering I grew up seeing reruns of miami vice on tv this is pure for nostalgic reasons and the amount of actors that appear and got their start  on this show is insane:

Bruce Willis

Ben Stiller

Stanley Tucci

Steve Buscemi

Julia Roberts

Benicio Del Toro

Liam Neeson

Helena Bonham Carter

Laurence Fishburne

John Turturro

John Leguizamo

Michael Madsen  + Ed O’Neill (Al Bundy- married with children) + Wesley Snipes and many moore👏

For that reason I had to pick the best release possible, but price is indeed hefty Idk how much shipping to the USA would be.🤔
Mine was 5 euro shipping but I had a 5 euro coupon so it was free shipping.

Millcreek might be the best option as an american until some other label releases a nice premium variant☺️

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

The german release is pretty big and has some very cool artwork to give you that florida 80's vibe.

That Sunset Pink and blue +Flamingos and gators+oversized clothes and shoulder pads, they did a good job.

Considering I grew up seeing reruns of miami vice on tv this is pure for nostalgic reasons and the amount of actors that appear and got their start  on this show is insane:

Bruce Willis

Ben Stiller

Stanley Tucci

Steve Buscemi

Julia Roberts

Benicio Del Toro

Liam Neeson

Helena Bonham Carter

Laurence Fishburne

John Turturro

John Leguizamo

Michael Madsen  + Ed O’Neill (Al Bundy- married with children) + Wesley Snipes and many moore👏

For that reason I had to pick the best release possible, but price is indeed hefty Idk how much shipping to the USA would be.🤔
Mine was 5 euro shipping but I had a 5 euro coupon so it was free shipping.

Millcreek might be the best option as an american until some other label releases a nice premium variant☺️

Yeah @Billy Talent I was thinking the same way & I’m still holding off for now for even a better deal on the Mill Creek edition 💰😜

humphrey bogart change GIF by Warner Archive

• Like 1