extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

MP Group Buy Here

Info & Questions Topic here

Fist of Legend (UHD CLUB Exclusive DP #12) (Digipak Hardbox) (Blu-ray) [China]

Release Date: 2021

Price: TBA

Limited: 228 copies

Note:  Media Psychos will be the only official groupbuy for this release!

2123294023_FistofLegend.thumb.jpeg.b9f3bfca078aaa644e78b31ea4a45ed1.jpeg

Want to know more about the movie, check out our database entry.

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 12:10 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Beauty Shot, unfortunately GB is already closed

Super disappointing. I was waiting for the beauty shots before committing. I'm still pretty new to this, and I try to keep checking on the ones I am interested in, but how am I supposed to know when the group buys close or what the price is? Almost all of them are either vague or say TBA the entire time registration is open.

• Sad 2

• ★ Administrators ★
55 minutes ago, pulpcanmovebaby said:

Super disappointing. I was waiting for the beauty shots before committing. I'm still pretty new to this, and I try to keep checking on the ones I am interested in, but how am I supposed to know when the group buys close or what the price is? Almost all of them are either vague or say TBA the entire time registration is open.

@pulpcanmovebaby Unfortunately this happens sometimes, especially for GBs with low print runs. We have to close our GBs either when we reach our max allocation or when the retailer tells us to or for other reasons, even if beauty shots aren't out yet. I wish we could guarantee beauty shots & lots of warning announcements before closing, but we just aren't able to. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
On 10/21/2021 at 1:24 PM, delzeisa said:

@ksosk

any updates on this release? was looking for info a month ago and u can't hear anything over these crickets.

a couple has been spotted on ebay and hoping ANYTHING could be shared about what's happening.

On 10/21/2021 at 5:18 PM, skads_187 said:

im curious to know as well! thx

3 hours ago, delzeisa said:

we getting ghosted. the man's active on other content. ok I'll wait another month again to try and get some info.

You post probably just got missed, nothing intentional. Anyway, the update is that these are on their way from China to our HUBs. At least some of the boxes should arrive soon. Shipping from China has been very erratic though, so fingers crossed. -Ken 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, deckard99 said:

You post probably just got missed, nothing intentional. Anyway, the update is that these are on their way from China to our HUBs. At least some of the boxes should arrive soon. Shipping from China has been very erratic though, so fingers crossed. -Ken 

thanks Ken, Appreciate the response, Im somewhat new to this, any idea when we get invoiced for this also? thanks

• Like 1

• ksosk changed the title to Fist of Legend (UHD CLUB DP #12) (Digipak Hardbox) (Blu-ray) [China]
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, delzeisa said:

one month later since anything....

2 months since @ksosk said hubs soon receiving product soon....

@deckard99 @Count Dantes anything?

Hell......... @skads_187 u got any info?

@delzeisa There isn’t any new information to share on this release. If there was one of us staff members would have already shared. The situation is still the same as it was before. Hubs are waiting to receive copies & once they do they will ship to the members who secured a copy. I know it’s taking what seems like forever but that’s the shipping situation currently. We don’t have control over when the retailer ships items to us, but once Hubs get the items you can bet that they will get the sets to everyone as fast as they can.

More Patience Psycho 

Take Care

Edward 😎

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, delzeisa said:

one month later since anything....

2 months since @ksosk said hubs soon receiving product soon....

@deckard99 @Count Dantes anything?

Hell......... @skads_187 u got any info?

Why not just send me a PM...? That's what Skads did and he completely understood what was going on. 

Yes i just received about 4 boxes from China this week alone and i have to wait until i know for sure members have been invoiced and paid. (Yes i know you have paid.) Remember how we are in a pandemic still and it takes a couple of months for us to receive stuff from China? Just to give you a heads up its going to be longer for most items coming from China over the next couple months as Masterblaster shared with us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

Why not just send me a PM...? That's what Skads did and he completely understood what was going on. 

Yes i just received about 4 boxes from China this week alone and i have to wait until i know for sure members have been invoiced and paid. (Yes i know you have paid.) Remember how we are in a pandemic still and it takes a couple of months for us to receive stuff from China? Just to give you a heads up its going to be longer for most items coming from China over the next couple months as Masterblaster shared with us. 

TY. BEING KEPT IN THE LOOP IS ALL I ASK. The reason I put it out here is so that other people wondering will see it as well. That would have been avoided if you told Skads (and therefore all of us as well) out here in public forum. I completely understand the situation. But twiddling my thumbs is something i'd rather not do.

Awards