• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 8 Minuten schrieb BobaFett1974:

Hab mir übrigens A Quiet Place 2 4k jetzt bei Jeff.com bestellt. Beide Scheiben haben dt. Ton. Falls es jemanden interessiert… 33€ inkl Vk und Steuer waren auch ok.

Falls da von FAC oder einem anderen Label was kommen sollte werde ich wohl auch zuschlagen.

Teil 1 hab ich ja leider verpasst.

Müssste ich mir nachkaufen.

• Like 5

Awards

Moin zusammen ! 😎

Ich bin fleissig am Ausmisten daheim. Da sieht man erst einmal, wieviel Kram man sinnlos über die Jahre hinweg angesammelt hat. Hauptsache nicht wegschmeissen. Klamotten, Schuhe, Elektro und Computer-Kram...was auch immer. Heute wird weiter ausgemistet und morgen die nächste Fuhre zum Bauhof.

Nebenbei:

Falls noch jemand einpaar Backstock-Sachen sucht...beim MediaMarkt gibts wieder "3für2" auf alle vorrätigen Titel.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Sir-Godric:

Falls da von FAC oder einem anderen Label was kommen sollte werde ich wohl auch zuschlagen.

Teil 1 hab ich ja leider verpasst.

Müssste ich mir nachkaufen.

Kriegst du doch mittlerweile nachgeschmissen. Beim ersten brauchst du nicht mal nen deutschen Ton, wird sowieso kaum gesprochen 😂. Hättste mal eher was gesagt. Hab meine Korea Edition erst kürzlich verkauft. Die hatte sogar ne deutsch Tonspur.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PNJ3wUX.jpg

@BobaFett1974

I do agree that the movie is very well done, exciting, & will offer some legitimate frights for the viewer. Why I don’t like the movie pass the first 15 mins or so is because of character decisions. It’s not enjoyable for me to watch modern horror movies with characters who make dumb decisions throughout the runtime.

I’ll give it a pass in old Horror, but I find myself rolling my eyes at character’s actions in modern Horror, because characters making dumb mistakes to further the plot is a Horror movie cliche. They don’t have to be dumb, but they’re written that way to move the story along. There is a few characters in A Quite Place 2 that fit what I’m explaining & they killed my enjoyment. 

Like I said the movie is well made, & I believe most viewers will enjoy it, (I would recommend it) but I personally don’t ever need to revisit it. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

PNJ3wUX.jpg

@BobaFett1974

I do agree that the movie is very well done, exciting, & will offer some legitimate frights for the viewer. Why I don’t like the movie pass the first 15 mins or so is because of character decisions. It’s not enjoyable for me to watch modern horror movies with characters who make dumb decisions throughout the runtime.

I’ll give it a pass in old Horror, but I find myself rolling my eyes at character’s actions in modern Horror, because characters making dumb mistakes to further the plot is a Horror movie cliche. They don’t have to be dumb, but they’re written that way to move the story along. There is a few characters in A Quite Place 2 that fit what I’m explaining & they killed my enjoyment. 

Like I said the movie is well made, & I believe most viewers will enjoy it, (I would recommend it) but I personally don’t ever need to revisit it. 

Thanks for your explanation. Because i didn’t seen the movie till now, in Germany it‘s only in cinemas right now, i can’t say anything about it. But i‘m curious to watch it, when it has arrived from the States. I‘m also curious that it has a complete german sound, so people could order it without missing the german sound. The german version will be not available until the end of September. Mybe it’s because the people don’t know that the american version has a german sound too, or they are to lazy to order it in other countries 🤷🏼‍♂️. Anyway i will make my own opinion from the movie after watching it.

• Like 7

vor 1 Stunde schrieb raylight:

Moin zusammen ! 😎

Ich bin fleissig am Ausmisten daheim. Da sieht man erst einmal, wieviel Kram man sinnlos über die Jahre hinweg angesammelt hat. Hauptsache nicht wegschmeissen. Klamotten, Schuhe, Elektro und Computer-Kram...was auch immer. Heute wird weiter ausgemistet und morgen die nächste Fuhre zum Bauhof.

Nebenbei:

Falls noch jemand einpaar Backstock-Sachen sucht...beim MediaMarkt gibts wieder "3für2" auf alle vorrätigen Titel.

gleich mal ausgenutzt , da von mp ja keine Rechnungen kommen ...... 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

49 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@BobaFett1974

An increasingly getting stupid world population needs increasingly getting stupid movies.

So - what do you think about a test-result like "mainstream-suitable".

Funny Face Lol GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Haha 7

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

I enjoyed A Quiet Place Part II, but I greatly preferred the first one.

Greatly? Hmmm. For me they are nearly equal. Minus the originality effect of part1 , I found part 2 better. Especially the editing - when they switch between 2 or 3 different locations during suspense scenes - was excellent. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1