• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, hal56 said:

I haven´t. Given how good the movie is it must be awesome.

Only know that Bana´s Character is an albino in the book for whom the investigations in these hot conditions are also

physically challenging and dangerous.

Yep, that's right. It's not a bad read.

It's also been surprising to see Bana's trajectory as an actor.

Most Australians primarily remember him as a comedian back in the 90s on the show 'Full Frontal'.

It wasn't until 'Chopper' that revealed someone who was a chameleon in being able to seamlessly transition into more dramatic roles.

• Like 1

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

Yep, that's right. It's not a bad read.

It's also been surprising to see Bana's trajectory as an actor.

Most Australians primarily remember him as a comedian back in the 90s on the show 'Full Frontal'.

It wasn't until 'Chopper' that revealed someone who was a chameleon in being able to seamlessly transition into more dramatic roles.

Chopper was the movie that made me aware of Bana. Amazing movie and Bana really nailed the part. Just as good as Hardy in Bronson.

Have you seen the movie (The Dry) already?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Chopper was the movie that made me aware of Bana. Amazing movie and Bana really nailed the part. Just as good as Hardy in Bronson.

Have you seen the movie (The Dry) already?

I haven't yet, but I plan to watch it soon.

I'm always on the lookout for Australian films as the industry is quite small here and most of our talent is exported elsewhere, which is a bit of a shame.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 1

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

I haven't yet, but I plan to watch it soon.

I'm always on the lookout for Australian films as the industry is quite small here and most of our talent is exported elsewhere, which is a bit of a shame.

You might have a small industrie but sure have a quality output. 

Lantana will always be one of my favorites and I would die for a bluray of it (dont even dare to ask for a 4k), Babyteeth was amazing, The Dry also and I am looking forward to this one:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hal56 said:

You might have a small industrie but sure have a quality output. 

Lantana will always be one of my favorites and I would die for a bluray of it (dont even dare to ask for a 4k), Babyteeth was amazing, The Dry also and I am looking forward to this one:

High Ground sounds quite interesting. I might have to check that one out.

Reminds me a bit of another Australian 'Western' - The Proposition with Guy Pearce, which I also enjoyed.

• Like 1

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

High Ground sounds quite interesting. I might have to check that one out.

Reminds me a bit of another Australian 'Western' - The Proposition with Guy Pearce, which I also enjoyed.

Its not an Australian movie, however it stars Guy Pearce: if you havent seen it check out Brimstone, another great, grim Western.

• Like 2