Price: $62.99 / $63.99

Purchase Link: Kimchidvd / WeET

6DAF4497-1208-4564-90FD-5A51FBDF7D12.jpeg

-Rating: R

-Region Code: A
-Number of discs: 4

DISC SPEC

DISC 4K UHD
• Audio: Dolby Atmos TrueHD: English, French, German, DTS-HDMA 5.1: Italian, Dolby Digital 5.1: English ADS (US), Spanish, Polish, German, 
            French, Czech, Dolby Digital 2.0: German ADS
• Subtitles: Korean, English SDH, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, German SDH, 
              Italian SDH, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Chinese

DISC BD
• Audio: Dolby Atmos TrueHD: English, Dolby Digital 5.1: English ADS(US), Spanish, Slovak, Portuguese, Polish (VO), Italian, Czech, French
• Subtitles: Korean, English SDH, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Norwegian, Italian SDH, Finnish, Danish, Czech, Chinese, Swedish, French

SPECIAL FEATURES
-Road To Justice League (24:37)
• Audio: English
• Secial Features Subtitles: Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
  • Thanks 6

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Zack Snyder’s Justice League (4K Fullslip WWA Steelbook) [Korea]
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤🤠 I’m really surprised that we haven’t had a GB for both kimchidvd/WeET w/JL 😳 

@RAK is the kimchidvd/WeET editions exactly the same? 🤔 

These are not WeET nor Kimchi. This is a Korea General Release, so do not expect anything close to WeETs quality in that fullslip. 😅

If WeET does a ZSJL Boxset I would buy it in less than a Blink!!!!… 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

These are not WeET nor Kimchi. This is a Korea General Release, so do not expect anything close to WeETs quality in that fullslip. 😅

If WeET does a ZSJL Boxset I would buy it in less than a Blink!!!!… 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Thank You @LeGonze that clears that up, b/c I would like the Premium version of this...

Do you know if WeET/kimchidvd are going to ever have that Premium edition we are use to? 🤔 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

Thank You @LeGonze that clears that up, b/c I would like the Premium version of this...

Do you know if WeET/kimchidvd are going to ever have that Premium edition we are use to? 🤔 

Ever?? Well, there’s a possibility that some day they do, haha, but I don’t see it soon to be honest.

WeET is making Marvel and they are great at that. I don’t think they’ll change any time soon. 

Now, I’ve never seen anything DC related from Kimchi/Nova so I don’t think we’ll get it from them soon.

At this point our only options are HdZeta, ML, CM (WWA) and maybe Blufans. And FA in a 5 years or so, haaha.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Ever?? Well, there’s a possibility that some day they do, haha, but I don’t see it soon to be honest.

WeET is making Marvel and they are great at that. I don’t think they’ll change any time soon. 

Now, I’ve never seen anything DC related from Kimchi/Nova so I don’t think we’ll get it from them soon.

At this point our only options are HdZeta, ML, CM (WWA) and maybe Blufans. And FA in a 5 years or so, haaha.

Yeah @LeGonze I’m in those, so lookin’ fwd to having them in hand...

I’m glad you explained that to me, b/c I need to be aware of not double-dipping the same steelbook ala Best Buy, etc. like I’ve done too much in the past (I always need a heads-up from peeps like you & RAK to help me before I do double-up :))! ;)

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Veum said:

@LeGonze I meant to ask you, have you ever shown your whole collection (I & many others I’m sure would love to see it my friend 😊)? 🤔 

Negativo mi Hermano... xD

I've never taken pictures of my whole collection. I've just taken pictures of my new receptions since I found MP. I don't have pictures of my Pre-MP acquisitions. 9_9

This is also the reason I haven't applied for any award... xDxD

Someday I will take pictures of all of it... ^_^;)

Edited by LeGonze
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

Negativo mi Hermano... xD

I've never taken pictures of my whole collection. I've just taken pictures of my new receptions since I found MP. I don't have pictures of my Pre-MP acquisitions. 9_9

This is also the reason I haven't applied for any award... xDxD

Someday I will take pictures of all of it... ^_^;)

I think @Veum was meaning your collection as a whole, on the shelves. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Yeah, I don't have pictures as I don't have shelves at home yet.  xD

These Shelves have been my "Home Project" for 3 years now but I haven't started yet... Hahahaa...

Me too, most are just neatly stacked. I have one shelf with all my 4K’s and Boutique Labels (Arrow, SF, Second Site, Turbine, etc…)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1