Prefix-MAG District 9 (MAG MPM #03 Bluray Scanavo Case) [China]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
14 hours ago, tr0llhatt said:

I won't hit you over the head with it @cgbaxia, just nobody puts The Rock in the corner! :D 

For what it's worth, I think you're the only person talking some sense here.

T1, T2, District 9, Black Hawk Down, etc...."crappy" movies?

I guess you learn something new every day. 😄

On 9/21/2021 at 11:50 AM, cgbaxia said:

Mad Max Reaction GIF

Mad Max Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

15 hours ago, tr0llhatt said:

I won't hit you over the head with it @cgbaxia, just nobody puts The Rock in the corner! :D 

40 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

For what it's worth, I think you're the only person talking some sense here.

T1, T2, District 9, Black Hawk Down, etc...."crappy" movies?

I guess you learn something new every day. 😄

Mad Max Reaction GIF

I was thinking the same thing. Read the posts & was like

GIF by iHeartRadio

Will Smith No GIF

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

@Fortis93

Well I'm not talking about terminator that is already announced. were talking about the releases they've chosen, sure black hawk down and district 9 are solid but for a non steelbook premium at there price point, no thanks lol.

Those are great…

Actually I’m more excited about “The Rock” than the others…

If you don’t like them that’s totally fine, don’t buy it, but I respect a company that is trying to make something different and not the same thing all retailers release.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

Watch Tenet.

Sadly i have not watched this yet.

33 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Those are great…

Actually I’m more excited about “The Rock” than the others…

If you don’t like them that’s totally fine, don’t buy it, but I respect a company that is trying to make something different and not the same thing all retailers release.

Looking forward to the Rock cant wait to see what they can do with it. The other one i want is 2012 glad to see a company do different movies.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Awards

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

@Fortis93

Well I'm not talking about terminator that is already announced. were talking about the releases they've chosen, sure black hawk down and district 9 are solid but for a non steelbook premium at there price point, no thanks lol.

Well, that's different. 😉

I'm probably a little biased as District 9 is a favourite of mine (along with The Rock), and the former hasn't seen a premium release, especially now that it's reached the 4K format. So, I'm on board for this given how many of the same titles seem to get repeated premium treatments while others never get to see the light of day. 

A lot of great films on 4K have yet to see big releases like this, so I'm hoping releases such as this and Black Hawk Down mark some forward steps in that direction. And putting aside the nature and price point of their releases (of which some very valid points have been made), I like that MAG is willing to go there with these films.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

I can respect that ❤️ 

I think it's a good thing they do something different than everybody else though, both in terms of titles and editions. Steelbooks aren't the end all, be all for me - they're nice, but so is a good digipak and to be honest I prefer the latter, even if some people would probably bite my head off if they ever got a chance :P
Yes, my Marvel quips earlier was part bait, but also a jab at the state of things - everybody seemingly wants in on supercash (;)) stuff which I can totally understand from a economical standpoint, but it gets tiresome. So MAG willing to do something different I'm totally onboard with, but hey - opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one 🤣

Anyway, bring it MAG - my body is ready!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Awards

• 1 month later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to District 9 (MAG MPM #03) [China]
  • Gipsy Danger changed the title to District 9 (MAG MPM #03 Bluray Scanavo Case) [China]