IGNORED

Nightbreed : Cabal Cut !

nefilim

Release Date : TBA

Price : TBA

Purchask Link : TBA

Notes :

Clive Barker Cast reports today that the Nightbreed Cabal Cut will soon be available on limited edition Blu-ray, rebuilt by Seraphim using the best quality footage available!

“Remember the graininess and the terrible muddy quality of the VHS workprints? That’s been cleared out a LOT, although for some segments they still used it; but there’s no other choice for those segments that weren’t found in the warehouse boxes for the Shout! Factory edition,” notes the site.

They add, “12 minutes of VHS footage remain on a 145 minute Cabal Cut. Stuff you’ve never seen anywhere else, folks.”

The Region Free release will include a commentary track by Cabal Cut editors Russell Cherrington and Jimmi Johnson, as well as one with Barker Cast’s Ryan Danhauser and Jose Leitao. It will also feature a video intro by Seraphim’s Mark Miller, along with a limited postcard set and a Dr. Decker enamel pin.

aaaa.thumb.jpg.390b7c234df6458982dfcc1407ddfaac.jpg

3 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Yes Mr Barker is Quite Tasty .

His movies make me all warm and fuzzy . Horror done well nothing finer 1f60a.png

Wasn't it Stephen King who said ...." I have seen the new face of horror....his name is Clive Barker " or words to that effect .......he wasn't wrong , some of the best modern horror has come from the mind of Clive Barker ........I personally love all his movies ....

19 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Wasn't it Stephen King who said ...." I have seen the new face of horror....his name is Clive Barker " or words to that effect .......he wasn't wrong , some of the best modern horror has come from the mind of Clive Barker ........I personally love all his movies ....

Yes King said that in his review of Lord Of Illusions. Tarantino also praised the full uncut version of that film.

As a massive fan of both his books and films I'm sooooooooooooooo in for this!

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived