• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
27 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

No box set, is no buy for me.
CM should call it ''all 3 editions'' instead of a one click
Variant A  and C are really good🥰

@Billy Talent These would not work well with a box I think. Since they are mediabooks they are thicker on the spine and more narrow in the middle, so would not be snug in an outer box. 

Actually "one click" is the correct term. In earlier years there were no boxsets, just individual editions, so "one click" was used to get all of them. 

Calling a boxset a one click is technically redundant. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deckard99 said:

@Billy Talent These would not work well with a box I think. Since they are mediabooks they are thicker on the spine and more narrow in the middle, so would not be snug in an outer box. 

Actually "one click" is the correct term. In earlier years there were no boxsets, just individual editions, so "one click" was used to get all of them. 

Calling a boxset a one click is technically redundant. 

They can make a Wooden ''Mask variant'' Outer box

I have Ginger Snaps Bluray trilogy in a Leatherbound book, they could have done the same thing here.

It would have been perfect.

20210519_194331.jpg

20210519_194351.jpg

20210519_194510.jpg

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
22 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

They can make a Wooden ''Mask variant'' Outer box

I have Ginger Snaps Bluray trilogy in a Leatherbound book, they could have done the same thing here.

It would have been perfect.

20210519_194331.jpg

20210519_194351.jpg

20210519_194510.jpg

That looks nice. Would require a significant price increase though, and for 200 OC I’m not sure it’s feasible. 

How much was ginger snaps and what was the print run?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

That looks nice. Would require a significant price increase though, and for 200 OC I’m not sure it’s feasible. 

How much was ginger snaps and what was the print run?

Limited to 666 copies (sold out) original price tag was 120 euros which is the same price tag as this one.
If CM added a outer box to hold 3 editions for an extra (let's say) 25 euro I would have gotten the OC.

Edited by Billy Talent

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

image.png.279c6cd60c54ae8e0c456f8dbee10a18.png

UPDATE THE MASK CMC #04

The cult line continues without delay thankfully and the Mediabooks have been delivered!
We will then begin assembly these days to proceed with the shipments that will be combined in some cases with Joker CMA #20 which unfortunately is making us tribute not little!
Patiently all orders will be fulfilled as soon as possible... meanwhile hold on to the next announcement (and preorder) that for the first time the ART and CULT line will be involved. 
image.thumb.png.a67345a613ec1196659edc249274a6a9.png
Edited by Caktus26
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...

image.png.65d2e83b60d376a34b1ec7e6fa7cf553.png

GOOD NEWS! 

As the holiday period begins, shipments of The Mask - CMA # 04 will also begin, about two weeks ahead of the announced date!

We made this commitment and we have kept it. In the next few days, we will proceed with international orders. Later we will publish some live photos of the 3 mediabooks, and we assure you that they look really beautiful.

image.thumb.png.103933e205096f74289b17f5fd3c7ce1.png 

image.thumb.png.685f38bfe1b40dc741e98153b3d3f474.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, ajames212 said:

So I was doing some making room for the mp sale items and I noticed that cinemuseum cmc line has the same numbers on both the mask and Monster Squad. Does anyone else have the same mistake number on theirs??  

20211207_181021.jpg

Interesting, I never noticed. Unfortunately mine are boxed up for moving so I won't be able to check my copies until January or February.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1