IGNORED

Squeegie's Steelbook Collection Corner

Hey guys!

I've been a member of the Psychos since August 2020 and just became a Gold Member

austin powers love GIF

*Disclaimer: I'm now a Platinum member!

I never had a chance to show off my collection and I thought now would be a perfect time to showcase my collection. In the next series of posts, I'm going to be breaking them down with close ups!

waynes world wayne GIF

20210430_184154.jpg

@waxenol @Billy Talent @Veum

Edited by Squeegie McGee
  • Like 12

9 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

Hey guys!

I've been a member of the Psychos since August 2020 and just became a Gold Member

austin powers love GIF

I never had a chance to show off my collection and I thought now would be a perfect time to showcase my collection. In the next series of posts, I'm going to be breaking them down with close ups!

waynes world wayne GIF

20210430_184154.jpg

@waxenol @Billy Talent @Veum

6 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

So first off is my MCU Steelbooks... I have all 23 titles with some having multiple copies. I have 5 that are premium sets and more coming through our lovely GBs.

20210430_174658.jpg

🥤@Squeegie McGee very nice set-up & MCU collection my friend, congrats 🎉🍾🎊 🎈🥳 

Looking forward to seeing many more from your collection... 

BTW you might want to start your topic in here also (most members do it here) Show Your Last Received Steelbook or Special Edition

Edited by Veum
  • Like 4

Just now, Veum said:

🥤@Squeegie McGee very nice set-up & MCU collection my friend, congrats 🎉🍾🎊 🎈🥳 

Looking forward to see many more from your collection... 

BTW you might want to start your topic in here also (most members do it here) Show Your Last Received Steelbook or Special Edition

Ya.. I will use that once my next collection purchases turn up 🙂

• Like 4

Next one's are my franchise collections. I do alot of title transplants. I find sometimes that if the title has 2 SB versions, one blu ray and the other 4k, sometimes the blu ray artwork is better. Sometimes it's the other way around. So if I go with the blu ray artwork,  I would get the non SB 4k version and do a swap.

20210430_175743.jpg

20210430_181036.jpg

20210430_181258.jpg

20210430_181446.jpg

• Like 12

And so we have this as well. I decided to split this one up because I feel it was a unsatisfied quest to collect these. Zavvi really put a bad taste in my mouth ( Giggity ) with the way they handled their launch. From gloss defects I had received ( 4 out of 6 ) to their decrepit customer service, I'm going to have to start all over. ( please I pray and hope a Maniacs Box or some type of Mother of all Premium sets be made ) BTW I would like to sell these ( minus TLJ and ROS. Anyone is interested let me know. It'll be my first sale so I'll need to figure out how to do shipping, especially international. 

( Disclaimer: This was not paid for and advertised by me. It was only my story behind this cursed set from zavvi 🤪 )

20210430_183413.jpg

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Moving on are my single steels. I don't always buy all premium sets, but when I do, I only buy one's I really want.

I would like to get the DP 1 and 2 sets without selling a kidney lol.. and the wreck it ralph sets.

If there are any singles you would like for me to take more shots of, let me know!

20211231_051520.thumb.jpg.c26b57e51e15c59bc00b367c84dba1c2.jpg 

20211231_051143.thumb.jpg.0eb324bc0f3383275d78e2fc7f901a5d.jpg

20211231_051901.thumb.jpg.9ddb1d3d3e78eee40caa41ba1a1ac1cf.jpg

Edited by Squeegie McGee
Updated singles
  • Like 10

@Squeegie McGee if you are wanting to sell or buy here with/in MP classifieds you are going to have to wait until/if John opens up our classified section for all of us to do it (I also have many I want to either sell or buy & I’ll need to wait also)! ;)

It is not allowed to sell or buy through PM w/members also!! ;)

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

Unfinished business... The one's below are titles that I would like to collect eventually. 

Currently my SB count stands at over 75 including the duplicate steel variations. I looked forward to growing that collection! Thanks everyone for stopping by and let me know your thoughts!

homer simpson GIF

20210430_183538.jpg

Edited by Squeegie McGee
  • Like 10

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Squeegie McGee if you are wanting to sell or buy here with/in MP classifieds you are going to have to wait until/if John opens up our classified section for all of us to do it (I also have many I want to either sell or buy & I’ll need to wait also)! ;)

It is not allowed to sell or buy through PM w/members also!! ;)

Ahh okie dokie. My bad

Season 1 Starz GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

@Veum @waxenol

Thanks for stopping by guys! Glad you all enjoyed my collection! 

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

• Like 2

Some very beautiful editions in your growing Library, @Squeegie McGee🤩

My sincere congrats on your acquisitions!

If I could offer a small modicum of advice, it would be to simply, pace yourself.

This hobby will be around for a good number of years yet and each year, we see new renditions of previous releases, either from the same Houses or a different one, with added "shinies" to pique interest.

Yes, there are editions that are single bolts of lightning that are worth grabbing immediately but those are actually fewer and farther between than most realize.

I certainly don't want to temper your desires Buddy, just pointing out that ya don't need to grab everything immediately, heh.

Again, my sincere appreciation for you sharing pics of your esteemed treasures Buddy. 🥰

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Some very beautiful editions in your growing Library, @Squeegie McGee🤩

My sincere congrats on your acquisitions!

If I could offer a small modicum of advice, it would be to simply, pace yourself.

This hobby will be around for a good number of years yet and each year, we see new renditions of previous releases, either from the same Houses or a different one, with added "shinies" to pique interest.

Yes, there are editions that are single bolts of lightning that are worth grabbing immediately but those are actually fewer and farther between than most realize.

I certainly don't want to temper your desires Buddy, just pointing out that ya don't need to grab everything immediately, heh.

Again, my sincere appreciation for you sharing pics of your esteemed treasures Buddy. 🥰

Hiya @Grendel thanks for stopping by with the kind words of advice. Ya I hear ya and I am.. I've been collecting since Dec 2019 and have been picky on which sets I want, especially sets that have been out for a while since they do have a steep price. My early steels like the MCU steels, I got when they are on sale. Glad ya like my collection 🙂. Eventually I'd like to get into anime steels hehe

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Squeegie McGee said:

And so we have this as well. I decided to split this one up because I feel it was a unsatisfied quest to collect these. Zavvi really put a bad taste in my mouth ( Giggity ) with the way they handled their launch. From gloss defects I had received ( 4 out of 6 ) to their decrepit customer service, I'm going to have to start all over. ( please I pray and hope a Maniacs Box or some type of Mother of all Premium sets be made ) BTW I would like to sell these ( minus TLJ and ROS. Anyone is interested let me know. It'll be my first sale so I'll need to figure out how to do shipping, especially international. 

( Disclaimer: This was not paid for and advertised by me. It was only my story behind this cursed set from zavvi 🤪 )

20210430_183413.jpg

Awesome bro. I need to pick these up too. Did you get the solo and rogue one? 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Godzilladaking said:

Awesome bro. I need to pick these up too. Did you get the solo and rogue one? 

Nah after getting a shoddy gloss defected copy of episode 3, I cancelled the rest of my preorders. I just about had it with zavvi after that. It was a blessing in disguise because shortly after I got more into premium sets and went full on Psycho 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 2