IGNORED

WeET Monster Hunter (WeET COLLETION Collection #22) (4K UHD/2D WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, hal56 said:

Dont know, but watching WW84 before makes any movie afterwards twice as good.

Have you watched Monster Hunter?? How do you compare it with WW84?? 😬😬

I watched WW84 when my BB Steelbook arrived. The story is OK. I liked Cheetah. The problem I see with it is that Zack’s seriousness was taken away and it’s just like a kids movie. It’s a completely different Wonder Woman. I mean, I saw ZSJL a couple weeks before I think and maaaaaan!! She is a bad ass on that one. And this movie is just like a kids show.

A lot of people don’t give Zack enough credit to his visions, but it’s amazing how different was WW (ZS was Producer) to WW84 (No ZS). 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

vor 38 Minuten schrieb LeGonze:

I watched WW84 when my BB Steelbook arrived. The story is OK. I liked Cheetah. The problem I see with it is that Zack’s seriousness was taken away and it’s just like a kids movie. It’s a completely different Wonder Woman. I mean, I saw ZSJL a couple weeks before I think and maaaaaan!! She is a bad ass on that one. And this movie is just like a kids show.

A lot of people don’t give Zack enough credit to his visions, but it’s amazing how different was WW (ZS was Producer) to WW84 (No ZS). 

I have watched Monster Hunter yes and obviously enjoyed it much more then WW84. At least - and in stark contrast to WW84 - MH knows what kind of movie it is and never intends to be more then that.

WW84 is just like you said a kids show with WW  being a shadow of her strong self from WW1 and a kids show also when it comes to the storyline and the primitive and corny "message" of the movie. The worst sequel I saw in a loong time. Should have won the razzie for worst sequel but they were lucky Dolittle "won".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, hal56 said:

ricky martin i regret nothing GIF

and @Hollywood E Rock, you should have watched WW84 before and you´d feel this one is Lawrence of Arabia😄

@hal56

giphy.gif

Both WW84 & Monster Hunter are

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Wait what?? My Brother @Hollywood E Rock hasn’t watched WW84??... 😟😟😱😱

@LeGonze

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

My opinion of WW84 is

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, LeGonze said:

21 hours ago, hal56 said:

I have watched Monster Hunter yes and obviously enjoyed it much more then WW84. At least - and in stark contrast to WW84 - MH knows what kind of movie it is and never intends to be more then that.

WW84 is just like you said a kids show with WW  being a shadow of her strong self from WW1 and a kids show also when it comes to the storyline and the primitive and corny "message" of the movie. The worst sequel I saw in a loong time. Should have won the razzie for worst sequel but they were lucky Dolittle "won".

Noooo guys I haven’t seen it & you rate it a kiddies show, oh no...

Episode 2 Regret GIF by The Simpsons

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Just seen pics of the fullslip and I'm too late 😒 does a Weet GB usually close before BS @ksosk

@Robertm89

Sorry that you missed out on this one. I & @Count Dantes made posts with BS before the GB closed in the GB thread. Are you not following it? Just for future references when you have the time check the GB thread we got going. We keep it up to date so no member has to travel through to many pages. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Robertm89

Sorry that you missed out on this one. I & @Count Dantes made posts with BS before the GB closed in the GB thread. Are you not following it? Just for future references when you have the time check the GB thread we got going. We keep it up to date so no member has to travel through to many pages. 

Yeah mate, its my fault. I hadn't had a proper chance to catch up on email so the bs had passed me by and Ksosks message of it shutting..the negative side of being back to work now lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Oh yes, mi hermano. The Lenti looks good but nothing, nothing! beats this Fullslip🤩

Yeah... Again WeET show why the are The Fullslips King... 😎

I was going to order the OC as I do like that lenti very much but having HDZetas LotR/Hobbit and WeET Spiderman invocies coming "Soon" I just can't spend that much... xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb LeGonze:

I was going to order the OC as I do like that lenti very much but having HDZetas LotR/Hobbit and WeET Spiderman invocies coming "Soon" I just can't spend that much... xD

Initially I was going to go with the FS only. Then I saw the price for the OC and given the low USD/EUR rate...😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, LeGonze said:

you not had your lotr hobbits silver invoices yet??

if so prepare for sharp intake of breath :D

basil 👍

• Haha 4