IGNORED

WeET Monster Hunter (WeET COLLETION Collection #22) (4K UHD/2D WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, hal56 said:

I know Mike but WeET is the only retailer where I cant get it how you could be disappointed with their fullslips.

Helmut for example I’ve just  pulled out my WeET BLOODSHOT FS & Lenti and the FS just doesn’t do anything for me, whereas the Lenti is my ‘cup of tea’...

and that’s exactly why I hesitate every time in getting any FS, they for the most part always disappoint me 😔 

• Like 3

vor 1 Minute schrieb Veum:

Helmut for example I’ve just  pulled out my WeET BLOODSHOT FS & Lenti and the FS just doesn’t do anything for me, whereas the Lenti is my ‘cup of tea’...

Thats my point, exactly😄, for I think that FS is stunning.

And that doesnt mean I dont like the lenti which is also very good with great clarity and depth.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Thats my point, exactly😄, for I think that FS is stunning.

And that doesnt mean I dont like the lenti which is also very good with great clarity and depth.

That was my point, we JUST like one over the other and we just happen to be opposites in our MOST likes... I think this is just fine b/c life would be so boring if we all ONLY had the SAME likes, you agree! ;)

Lenti ordered!! :)

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Count Dantes said:

GB will be closing soon! Those who have been on the fence about it, now is the time to jump about. WeET has been killing it lately and their releases have been fantastic 

IMG_0411.JPG.738e39f615703bf3363f352839b2f8f0.JPG

Oh Man!! :o

WeET is making it hard for me... I already have a tight budget this year but this one will be great... I love that lenti design but also I know that FS will be fantastic... Am I going to get another WeET OC?? 9_9xD

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

WeET is making it hard for me... I already have a tight budget this year but this one will be great... I love that lenti design but also I know that FS will be fantastic... Am I going to get another WeET OC?? 9_9xD

I went with the Lenti, thought the Fullslip image was boring. Much prefer the action scene over her just standing there with a sword.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

do it jewish GIF Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars Be There Do It GIF by MOODMAN

basil xD 

• Haha 2