IGNORED

T.V SERIES DONE AS A STEELBOOK

Scary Hair

well as just been in another thread saying i would love this to be made as a steelbook think it's only fair i share here, not that i have ever really seen anything asked on a board get made maybe only once in 15 years i been doing this.

anyway it has to be Fawlty Towers from BBC

on of the best british comedies to come one and still stands tall today as the day it was made.

if this was ever made it would sell out in a heartbeat i think, it would be that popular i think.

but whether anyone will have the grace or balls to do it would be another matter.

maybe @BobaFett1974 would consider doing id be up for one if he would be interested in it and helping me out :D

but i get he gets very busy but thought i would ask maybe?

i thought dont ask dont get but i thought i try.

basil :D

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Basil said:

maybe @BobaFett1974 would consider doing id be up for one if he would be interested in it and helping me out :D

but i get he gets very busy but thought i would ask maybe?

basil :D

If he goes for it don’t forget to mention that the steel needs to hold at least 3 discs 😉

Personally, I’d rather they do a nice digipak🤞

Edited by R1s1ngs0n

4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I really hate when they start something and don't continue, same with Better Call Saul. Vikings would be could. But on series I'm okay when I get a cool complete Boxset.

Better Call Saul season 5’s first episode aired on Netflix last week. 

Edited by R1s1ngs0n

• 2 months later...
31 minutes ago, cypheria078 said:

The Mandalorian

Happy Star Wars GIF by Nerdist.com

have not seen this but looking for blu ray, no release anywhere yet.

i actually wonder if they will bother or keep on the stream if they do is a bad sign of things to come

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1

On 2/29/2020 at 4:25 PM, extantsrevenge said:

I want Season 3 & 4 of Spartacus

I really hate when they start something and don't continue, same with Better Call Saul. Vikings would be could. But on series I'm okay when I get a cool complete Boxset.

YES PLEASE . WITH SUBTITLES  . The last 2 seasons where good yet the tragic loss of Andy Whitfield he was 

tenor.gif?itemid=12510908

and gone far far too soon sad hotel transylvania GIF

38 minutes ago, cypheria078 said:

The Mandalorian

Happy Star Wars GIF by Nerdist.com

6 minutes ago, Basil said:

have not seen this but looking for blu ray, no release anywhere yet.

i actually wonder if they will bother or keep on the stream if they do is a bad sign of things to come

basil 👍

My guess is that Disney will stream it on there service until the novelty wears off and the cash drops a little then I bet a 4K , Blu ray , as much cash that you can milk any cow for 

cow GIF by Doja Cat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 6 months later...

Aha! I found a thread with likeminded people! ❤️

Wow, so, there are quite a few shows I wish got the steelbook treatment. Quite a few have already been mentioned here, yet there are definitively more:

... which I'm quite honestly not gonna list as it would be too many even just sticking to completed shows, point is - there is a lot to choose from. Some of my favourites aren't available on bluray and probably never will be, but that wouldn't bother me as dvd discs have been available for up to 20 years in those cases so you should already have them ;)
Now, what I'd really, like REALLY like to see is a premium retailer focusing on completed tv shows and to be honest I won't say steelbooks would be mandatory in that case - just give us (me) awesome boxes, art & packaging. Admittedly some shows don't really hold mass appeal (even for niche collectors) so they would probably have to be made on order in limited quantities and a little higher cost than the blockbusters like Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.

One can dream, right?

• Like 4

Awards

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2017 at 10:13 PM, Pbsw23 said:

I keep saying it Ann.... AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D!!!!! ??? 

I wish either the above Zavvi set would be finished, or for a nice complete box set. ☝🏼 Would also be nice if the Defenders steelbooks were finished. And The Punisher series.

Falling Skies

The Wire

True Detective

Lovecraft Country

But I really Really want Japanese Spider-Man!! 

• Like 3