IGNORED

NOVA Avengers: Age of Ultron (Novamedia Exclusive #14) (WEA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

pioneers

On 05/09/2017 at 6:25 PM, Feragoth said:

Tried to take a picture of what I am talking about.

The "marks" over Tony´s head are surely from the foil wrapping.

However with the marks towards the side of the steel (white semi circle on the picture) I am not sure if they are caused by the foil wrapping, if they are part of the design or actual scratches. 1f914.png

@Engelskind Could you maybe check what this corner of your Stark Edition looks like?

IMG_20170905_191252.jpg

I have these and to me, it is the cellophane. The cellophane is thick on Nova releases, so even a deep scuff is protected. 

Dont worry ?

If there is one thing I have learnt, a perfect steelbook, cellophane and/or the slip/steelbook is near on impossible with Asian premium editions nowadays. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@PKAVFC
Yeah I am aware that there are those issues with the cellophane etc, but tbh it looks different in hand. Its just really hard to take a decent photo of the "scratches" with the way the holofoil reflects the light.

The box set is on its way back to Nova at the moment as they want to check it out. So far I have not seen any pictures on the internet where the slip looks similar to mine and you can almost feel the scratches when you move your fingernail over them, which should not be the case with the cellophane.

I shall see what happens. In worst case they will just send me the box back. 

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Avengers: Age of Ultron (Novamedia Exclusive #14) (WEA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Archived