IGNORED

NOVA Avengers: Age of Ultron (Novamedia Exclusive #14) (WEA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

pioneers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

FINALLY!!! Been tweeting Nova about this for Months! 1f606.png1f64c-1f3fc.png

Now This one I was Def in the GB on V1 of MP @Scary Hair 1f602.png Nova + Marvel = Take my Money!  1f60d.png1f606.png

Hold your hourses I have to go food shopping in a bit ???. 

Just when I thought it was safe in the GB section and we had them all about sorted from V1 ??

1 hour ago, Viper0210 said:

Looks good. I like the steelbooks. Nice design hopefully not to many versions like psychoscot said. Might be down for a lenti and one full slip but this is an old film now with lots of premium releases. Hopefully not too tempting. Looking at civil wa r though it's still in stock

Yeah I think the bubble has burst now on Marvel. With the new films getting many great editions straight away, the re-releases are starting to just become overkill. I LOVE Marvel, but owning 6 or more editions of the same film isn't somthing I'm really into, I'd prefer 3 really good versions

Awards

28 minutes ago, Luvsteels said:

Yer nova a bit late to the party in this release easy pass for me blufans nailed it big time in my eyes plus there full slip is what nova is using for the steel which is a shame could of found a better image not already in use 

I wouldn't say they are late to the party, as they did a Beautiful WWA release way back when. This though (For me) will be even better.  They haven't topped the Blufans Steel (My fav steel too date) but I do like it, and I imagine the slips will be ?

1 hour ago, Viper0210 said:

Hope there is only two editions of this. I think they could have released something like doctor strange or another marvel movie. Will to see what their next release is

Can't wait to see spiderman  or something similar. Agree with you guys their slips are amazing!

This was orinialy announced before Dr. Strange was even out, let alone GotG Vol 2. 

My dream is to have all Marvel release on a Nova format, but they appear to have really slowed the pace since Civil War didn't sell out. I don't believe that's a reflection on Nova, but more of how the steelbook market is now over producing with multiple releases for certain titles.

42 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

This was orinialy announced before Dr. Strange was even out, let alone GotG Vol 2. 

My dream is to have all Marvel release on a Nova format, but they appear to have really slowed the pace since Civil War didn't sell out. I don't believe that's a reflection on Nova, but more of how the steelbook market is now over producing with multiple releases for certain titles.

Yes agreed. I think the whole steelbook market is slowing down. Both mass production and reproducing the same steels are both factors that will drop collecability. Economic factors too. Brexit devaluation of the pound makes them more expensive to import and inflation.

3 minutes ago, Viper0210 said:

Yes agreed. I think the whole steelbook market is slowing down. Both mass production and reproducing the same steels are both factors that will drop collecability. Economic factors too. Brexit devaluation of the pound makes them more expensive to import and inflation.

I'd not even considered Brexit, but probably very true. I now avoid Kimchi as the postage is just ridiculous.

• ★ Administrators ★

@scrface87 thanks for posting the beauty shots. Boxset is nice. Alone the Slips make not that much sense, especially the spine. Quarterslip not included in the box. I hope the box finish will be similar to the Slip from the first Nova release, that was awesome. I guees I will go for the boxset, but at the moment I'm not that blown away.

• ★ Administrators ★

Here are some more infos from Nova.

Dear international customers
Today we are very happy to announce pre-order details for NOVA EXCLUSIVE #14 <Avengers : Age of Ultron>2D+3D

1) Pre-order date/time: 28th Jul, 2017. 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
2) Release date/time: 18th Aug, 2017
3) Price & Print run (Total print run(Domestic + Global) = 2K)
- Full slip A: 300 copies, numbered : $ 47.00
- Full slip B: 300 copies, numbered : $ 47.00
- Full slip C: 300 copies, numbered : $ 47.00
- MAGNET LENTI SLIP : 200 copies, numbered : $ 47.00
- One click BOX Set(Include Full slip A,B,C) : 300 copies, $155.00 (As same numbered)
*BOX Set GIFT : PRODUCTION NOTE 128p, MAGNET LENTICULAR
* 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
* 9x character card
* 7x post card

Can we please have a GB @DodgyDave @Masterblaster I want the Boxset? I think we already had one on the previous Mediapsychos Forum.

Archived