IGNORED

Career Opportunities (Blu-ray) [USA]

scarabdead

• ★ Administrators ★
14 minutes ago, scarabdead said:

There is Career Opportunities bluray scheduled for release on June 22, 2021. I have been chdcking for details if it would work in Region B. I can't get any details about that. Could someone help me with this? Or is there going to be a separate Region B release.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/career-opportunities-blu-ray-1991/35226785.p?skuId=35226785

@scarabdead Since the disc has not been released yet there is no confirmation on the regions. If you have a region free player you can request a copy in our general Best Buy GB. If not, then I would wait until the regions have been confirmed or someone else releases a region B disc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, scarabdead said:

There is Career Opportunities bluray scheduled for release on June 22, 2021. I have been chdcking for details if it would work in Region B. I can't get any details about that. Could someone help me with this? Or is there going to be a separate Region B release.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/career-opportunities-blu-ray-1991/35226785.p?skuId=35226785

@scarabdead this is the only info I could scrounge up (looks like region A only for now):

Playback
2K Blu-ray: Region A (B, C untested)

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, scarabdead said:

Thanks for that. I guess I will wait for a region B version. ☹️

@scarabdead any thoughts on getting a region free player? They are pretty cheap these days and it's great to have the freedom to buy editions from all over the world and not have to worry about if they will play or not. Mine does everything region free 4K/3D/blu-ray/DVD, etc.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, deckard99 said:

@scarabdead any thoughts on getting a region free player? They are pretty cheap these days and it's great to have the freedom to buy editions from all over the world and not have to worry about if they will play or not. Mine does everything region free 4K/3D/blu-ray/DVD, etc.

Thanks for that. Yea they do come in cheap these days. I think I will get the disc then. 🙂

• Like 2

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Career Opportunities (Blu-ray) [USA]