IGNORED

War for the Planet of the Apes Blu-ray Steelbook (4K,3D & 2D) (HMV Exclusive) (UK)

extantsrevenge

18 hours ago, psychoscot said:

Love how HMV are doing 4K,3D, and 2D all in the same box for £25, where as Zavvi want £50 for 3D and 4K separately lol!

In for this, nice art too and I don't love the films enough to spend big bucks on any Asia versions unless they are truly out of this world

I love these films very much. But still in these HMV editions. Gonna go and sign in ... now !

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@nefilim

I was just going to tag you and @extantsrevenge about your GB copies. 

Personally IF I had not have seen the movie I would be sreaming NO NO NO DEFFINATELY NOT.

I have seen the movie and it fits absolutely totally bang on right1f44a.png . My own pre order is going in now 1f44d.png1f49e.png1f48b.png 

Thanks for thinking of me ! ?

No spoilers pls ! I've not seen the movie, but I have an idea why it looks like that. Hmmm... And "I do get" the back cover meaning.

Yes. I keep my order in.

?

• ★ Administrators ★

Why do they always have to change the art from what they show early. Maybe they should not show anything before they know what it looks like. I liked the original front more.

I saw the movie on tuesday and loved it. @Scary Hair please keep my Pre-Order ?

3 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@nefilim

No no spoiler's I would never do that .

So far it is my 1st choice as Best Film of 2017 .

It has SO much to offer the viewer . It covers everything from a war movie to a deep Psychological meaning of the word Humanity  .  

An AMAZING watch.

Hey, you're Super Moderator ! Congrats ! ?

Haven't been crazy about this reboot as yet. The CGI really bothered me in the 1st, though I lived in San Francisco at the time so it was nice seeing it destroyed. I liked the second much more and the CGI was better. I hear great things about the 3rd, but haven't seen it yet. I might have done a blind buy, but not on a no front or spine title steel. I hate that! It's really presumptuous like, "we think our movie's so awesome you should know what it is from a picture."

13 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Haven't been crazy about this reboot as yet. The CGI really bothered me in the 1st, though I lived in San Francisco at the time so it was nice seeing it destroyed. I liked the second much more and the CGI was better. I hear great things about the 3rd, but haven't seen it yet. I might have done a blind buy, but not on a no front or spine title steel. I hate that! It's really presumptuous like, "we think our movie's so awesome you should know what it is from a picture."

I want to yell from the roof tops about it .

FANTASTIC  Not great .

It whipes the floor on every level with Rise and Dawn .

An AMAZING STAND ALONE MOVIE . You dont need to see the first 2 to follow this at all .

@nefilim

THANK  YOU ???

2 hours ago, jaferris said:

Final Artwork revealed :)

"Apes together strong!" Final artwork for our #hmvExclusive

war.thumb.jpg.7558d96669f45f4a88869054ca901e3c.jpg

Wasn't expecting that, looks a bit strange not sure what i think yet. ? It will look a bit out of place with Rise and Dawn steelbooks.                             Will be keeping my pre-order, as i'm really looking forward to watching this. Loved the first two movies, so know i'll love this. ?

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

@Scary Hair I've read now that HMV have confirmed there'll be a title on the spine, which bumps my desire to get it (not to mention no announcement from BB yet). Can you please add it to my HMV requests? Thank you!

I can and will if you put it in the request thread sweetheart ?.

That way everyone knows what is happening ???

Archived