IGNORED

Prefix-MAG Terminator 1-3 (MAG BBM#03) (Blu-ray Digipak) [China]

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MM3 said:

Does this release have a Terminator 3 disc or not?  Just want to be sure.  The unboxing video shows the digipak has no disc or disc tray.  Can someone confirm our digipaks will be disc-less/tray-less?

33 minutes ago, MM3 said:

Thank you.  So the digipak does have a tray with disc?  Just wondering why the video showed a digipak with no tray.

@ksosk Hey Kim!!... Do you know something about this?? ^_^

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, howarmat said:

Assuming he means the video of the unboxing I went back and looked and yeah there was no disc in the “Official Version”. So hopefully the video was not of the final version lol

1902548326_ScreenShot2021-09-29at10_10_08PM.thumb.png.ae8e02cd99749dab3e837ec80f4d94d9.png

894706010_ScreenShot2021-09-29at10_08_23PM.thumb.png.5f68464f4b035936d67fceae1b408230.png

Lol is right! It would be very misleading if the digipak had no Blu-Ray disc or disc tray as shown in the beauty shots.  That would be a bad business decision because I'm sure everyone would feel like the product was misrepresented.  How can this be viewed as a Blu-Ray collectible if there are no movie discs included?

• Like 3
Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
On 10/1/2021 at 6:24 AM, Caesar said:

When the shipping will start?

We dont know yet .  Getting a tracking number that has to be then changed (renewed) cause the package does not leave in a timely manner is useless .

You will have to be VERY patient on items coming from China !

Take care

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
22 minutes ago, T-800 said:

Can anyone tell me why i got another invoice for shipping? I already paid for shipping.

and any news when these beauties will be shipped?

thank you psychos!

You will receive the tracking number when it has shipped. The first invoice included shipping.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, T-800 said:

Can anyone tell me why i got another invoice for shipping? I already paid for shipping.

and any news when these beauties will be shipped?

thank you psychos!

you did not get another invoice for that release BUT you do need to go ahead and pay that invoice you got because it is for your BB stuff you requested. 

If you OPEN the invoice you will see what it is for , it makes it easier on us so we dont have to answer questions that are not necessary 😀

Thank you for your understanding.

TC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...