• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ā˜… Administrators ā˜…

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Ā 

I count only 7 @Reagh šŸ˜…, the Jurassic Park Trilogy and The Mummy Trilogy do have 3 Movies, but they only count as one Edition, since the movies do not have individual packaging inside and UHD CLUB counts them as one in their numbering.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • ā˜… Administrators ā˜…

frodo.gif

nothing new since March and no new award handed out since the end of January šŸ˜Ŗ. With all these great Woodenbox releases you would assume more members get to the 10 required.

Ā 

Maybe when LotR and Hobbit have shipped ā˜ŗļø

Ā 

giphy.gif

and secure your award šŸ™

• Like 12

Il y a 3 heures, extantsrevenge a ditĀ :

frodo.gif

nothing new since March and no new award handed out since the end of January šŸ˜Ŗ. With all these great Woodenbox releases you would assume more members get to the 10 required.

Ā 

Maybe when LotR and Hobbit have shipped ā˜ŗļø

Ā 

giphy.gif

and secure your award šŸ™

I'm waiting LOTR, Hobbit and Hulk to ask for this award

• Like 7

• 2 months later...
  • ā˜… Administrators ā˜…

giphy.gif

very happy to see you reached the needed numbers now @Reagh. Also cool to finally see some more wooden boxes here.

a024d98477814f9fdedb40b88a30e947c0eb64b9.gifv

I'm actually surprised we don't get more UHD Collector Award submissions, maybe after Hobbit is out.

Ā 

Nicely done

cinematic_explosion_award_received.gif.eb9eb1fdaeff20d1c02e776297d0bcd0.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

@extantsrevengeJust a thought : Is this just a very tough award to get or are people unaware of the award? If my math is correct: I have the 10 I previously submitted, 7 Wooden boxes, and the Jurassic Park Ultimate Edition. I'm not sure how many JP counts as, but if it's 1 then I would not reach the presumptive next award goal of (25) until I receive Unforgiven, The Hobbit trilogy and the Godfather trilogy! šŸ˜‚

I'm wondering if you might want to open up the next stage now anyway for those few who might have enough ? At this rate the first stage will reach 50 submissions around the same time as Cine-Museum will release their Back to the Future set. I'm sure you would agree that 2026 is a long ways away!Ā 

Ā 

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Edited by ncraft
  • Haha 5

On 2/17/2024 at 10:39 PM, ncraft said:

@extantsrevengeJust a thought : Is this just a very tough award to get or are people unaware of the award? If my math is correct: I have the 10 I previously submitted, 7 Wooden boxes, and the Jurassic Park Ultimate Edition. I'm not sure how many JP counts as, but if it's 1 then I would not reach the presumptive next award goal of (25) until I receive Unforgiven, The Hobbit trilogy and the Godfather trilogy! šŸ˜‚

I'm wondering if you might want to open up the next stage now anyway for those few who might have enough ? At this rate the first stage will reach 50 submissions around the same time as Cine-Museum will release their Back to the Future set. I'm sure you would agree that 2026 is a long ways away!Ā 

Ā 

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

I would swear that it is only considered a single edition, only with many more extras.

Ā 

Of course, the UHD Club award is quite a challenge. By the way, I think it's time to catch up with some.

• Like 6

• ā˜… Administrators ā˜…
1 hour ago, Noir21 said:

I would swear that it is only considered a single edition, only with many more extras.

Ā 

Of course, the UHD Club award is quite a challenge. By the way, I think it's time to catch up with some.

If you all three different JP sets, youā€™d have 3. Ā 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1