IGNORED

Prefix-Blufans Blade Runner 2049 (Mondo) (Blufans OAB #49) (WWA 4K UHD Steelbook) [China]

2 minutes ago, RAK said:

Me Too Reaction GIF by Bounce

Celebrate Lets Go GIF by TLC

@Veum can now relax for a couple weeks, then his anxiety will kick in once it hits customs. And then it will sit there for about 3 weeks to a month.

The Big Bang Theory Reaction GIF

Schitts Creek Laughing GIF by CBC

Hahahaha I was thinking exactly that.. bet he checks the tracking every hour wondering why its not at its next stop yet 🤣🤣

Twitch Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

• Haha 3

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Konan said:

Movie bombed big time, yet a lot of premium releases and all do sell out.

Glad real movie fans can regognize a masterpiece when they see one.

Hell yeah! Lots of really great movies don’t do well at the box office because they really aren’t commercial enough but still have huge fan followings.  Dune will probably bomb too but I could care less. If only sales mattered we’d all have Adam Sandler premium collections 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Hell yeah! Lots of really great movies don’t do well at the box office because they really aren’t commercial enough but still have huge fan followings.  Dune will probably bomb too but I could care less. If only sales mattered we’d all have Adam Sandler premium collections 😅

@deckard99 agreed except that because of poor sales we won't have any sequel which is a total disaster 😭

• Like 1
Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

Well. 
BR2049 might have been more appreciated if it didn’t have “James Dean” as the lead. 
He only has one pace that bloke. 
Boringly slow. 
Add in the boringly slow plot and drab scenes, and there you go.
Some of that falls at the Directors feet. 
So the probability that Dune will be poor is very high.  

Just my opinion of course. Other opinions are available. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@DodgyDave i kind of agree with you about ryan gosling performance. I dont see much differences between his acting in drive, only god forgives, first man or blade runner. The thing is that his performance fits the character he's supposed to portray. In BR he's an android, so his kind of autistic way of acting is perfect for the part.

• Like 5
Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, Konan said:

@deckard99 agreed except that because of poor sales we won't have any sequel which is a total disaster 😭

The original had poor sales too and we got a sequel, but you’re right I think. That’s ok with me. Any more sequels would probably end up disappointing. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

The original had poor sales too and we got a sequel, but you’re right I think. That’s ok with me. Any more sequels would probably end up disappointing. 

There's a graphic novel series that's been quite good (I've only read the first collected volume so far). And there's an anime series in development. I don't really want a movie sequel (though I didn't want a sequel to the original, and ended up loving BR2049), but I like the way they're handling the property. It's a nice change of pace from certain other franchises that launch a ton of movies and series and hope something in all of that actually works.

As for box office success, it mostly doesn't matter at all to me—except that when something like BR2049 doesn't do as well as hoped in its first 48 hours of release, then the industry goes crazy, brands it as a total failure, and starts adjusting its plans for future projects. I kind of understand why instant-success is needed, but I also like out-of-the-mainstream titles that take a little while to settle in with the right audience, and those are the things that get sacrificed when everything has to be a guaranteed hit in established franchises. It's also possible that there are bigger problems in the world. :)

Say what you like about Ryan Gosling, but he was fantastic in Papyrus.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ethnosax said:

There's a graphic novel series that's been quite good (I've only read the first collected volume so far). And there's an anime series in development. I don't really want a movie sequel (though I didn't want a sequel to the original, and ended up loving BR2049), but I like the way they're handling the property. It's a nice change of pace from certain other franchises that launch a ton of movies and series and hope something in all of that actually works.

As for box office success, it mostly doesn't matter at all to me—except that when something like BR2049 doesn't do as well as hoped in its first 48 hours of release, then the industry goes crazy, brands it as a total failure, and starts adjusting its plans for future projects. I kind of understand why instant-success is needed, but I also like out-of-the-mainstream titles that take a little while to settle in with the right audience, and those are the things that get sacrificed when everything has to be a guaranteed hit in established franchises. It's also possible that there are bigger problems in the world. :)

@ethnosax well said, I have not got into any graphic novels of this series, however I might like the novel of BR 2049!

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
34 minutes ago, ethnosax said:

Well said @ethnosax. And I think studios don't talk openly about it but they certainly must understand that some movies will be a box office smash but have little if any future revenue while other movies will have a modest box office but many years of merchandising/physical & digital sales/etc. due to loyal fan followings. BR2049 made "only" 260 million at the box office which more than covered production costs and now the studio will rake in other revenue for years to come. I'm pretty certain the new Dune movie will follow this pattern too. I can't imagine joe moviegoer cares or knows anything about Dune, but fans will support it for years.

I have some of the BR2019 comics, especially the ones with the Syd Mead covers. In September there will be a boxset of the BR2019 paperback graphic novels that I plan to pick up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, deckard99 said:

I have some of the BR2019 comics, especially the ones with the Syd Mead covers. In September there will be a boxset of the BR2019 paperback graphic novels that I plan to pick up. 

Thanks for the tip—I didn't know about that boxed set, but now it's preordered. :)

If anyone needs a somewhat-related Blade Runner fix, there was also a six-volume graphic novel adaptation of every word of the original novel, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. I'm not a huge fan of the book, but I think the graphic novel version is a more enjoyable way to read it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow very brave people here sh*tting on Ryan gosling

Plz I must add something.....Has anyone here seen The Other Guys?
It is supposed to be a comedy but I did not laugh once, didn't find anything funny.
Ryan gosling trying very hard to be funny.

take a look someone plz explain to me the humor in this :

Edit no idea why this was posted 4 times, allow us to delete posts plz and thank you would be helpful

Edited by Billy Talent
Awards

50 minutes ago, Konan said:

300$ for a damgaed copy. Thanks but not thanks ! Picture 7 looks like a manufacture defect. Quality control issue ???

https://www.ebay.com/itm/393393603471?hash=item5b9816038f:g:VzsAAOSwnJdgx0Us

7 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

It's not a manufacturing defect, its damaged

Unfortunately I have seen that exact issue in Pic 7 on the outside of a one click from blufans before. its like a crease in the paper or something.

• Sad 1
Awards

6 minutes ago, txfosho said:

Unfortunately I have seen that exact issue in Pic 7 on the outside of a one click from blufans before. its like a crease in the paper or something.

Yeah but it's still damaged. The crease was likely a result of the material deforming during the impact and separating from the paper. Blufans packages getting damaged is not a rare occurrence 

• 2 weeks later...