IGNORED

AndroiDad75's Hot Toys

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, AndroiDad75 said:

Today I received my second Hot Toy... the Dark Lord himself, Darth Vader.ย  My only other Hot Toy so far is Commander Cody.ย  I'll try to snag a pic and post later tonight.ย  I have a couple on preorder, like Captain Rex and Anakin.

ย 

1703800432_DarthVader_HotToys.thumb.jpg.54a4fe68061ab0722f8dd231c3da86b8.jpg

ย 

ย 

Looks fantastic @AndroiDad75, ๐Ÿฅณ congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพย 

ย 

Looking fwd. to seeing all your Hot Toy figs.ย ๐Ÿงธ ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

ย 

happy for you congratulations GIF

On 3/2/2021 at 10:54 PM, Veum said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

ย 

Looks fantastic @AndroiDad75, ๐Ÿฅณ congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพย 

ย 

Looking fwd. to seeing all your Hot Toy figs.ย ๐Ÿงธ ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

ย 

happy for you congratulations GIF

Thanks @Veum!ย  Like I said, I only have 2 right now and a couple eventually coming.ย ย 

ย 

I love the two I have, but now I may slow the roll there as I found premium steelbooks.ย  I've been a longtime physical media collector so premiums are right up my alley....

ย 

But, I'll still get a few here and there over the coming years.. I'm sure...ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

AndroiDad75ย ๐Ÿค–PsychoBunny-large.png.5a8ab8fbf6a8b41fd6ce05611d862cd8.png

• Like 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
2 hours ago, AndroiDad75 said:

Today I received my second Hot Toy... the Dark Lord himself, Darth Vader.ย  My only other Hot Toy so far is Commander Cody.ย  I'll try to snag a pic and post later tonight.ย  I have a couple on preorder, like Captain Rex and Anakin.

ย 

1703800432_DarthVader_HotToys.thumb.jpg.54a4fe68061ab0722f8dd231c3da86b8.jpg

Wow, at first glance I though Darth Vader was life sized! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 2

On 3/2/2021 at 5:40 PM, AndroiDad75 said:

ย Looks great!

ย 

I also have Captain Rex on preorder and he will be my first Hot Toy.ย  I'm sure I'll love it, but I don't want to like it too much as that will start me down yet another expensive path ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ย 

I see that Bo Katan was revealed today (along with Scarlet Witch and Vision). The face carves look fantastic on all of them and it makes me wonder why they have such a hard time with Rey. At first I thought they just had a hard time with women's faces (Wonder Woman is also not a good likeness), but Bo Katan and Scarlet Witch prove that theory wrong.

ย 

Anyway, congrats on the new collectible! I can't wait for Rex to show up!

• Like 3

On 3/10/2021 at 8:54 PM, AndroiDad75 said:

Yeah,ย  I love the two I have.ย  ย I made the decision to not check the site since finding premiums, just so I don't fall down too many expensive hobbies at once.ย  ย But these new one's are making it tough.ย 

ย 

Don't forget to post pics of yours when you get it @GuyIncognit0!

ย 

I almost put up some of the protoype photos from the newest releases. I'm glad I didn't because I don't want to play the role of the tempter ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

Will be sure to post pics when I get one!

• Like 1