IGNORED

AndroiDad75's New Premium and Steelbook Arrivals ​ 📽️🎬 ​

I will be using this space to showcase my newest steelbooks and premiums moving forward.

What better way to start this journey than to post my very first premium, The Shining from the raffle of @R1s1ngs0n

This wonderful edition is the Cinemusem CMA#16 with No. 292 / 300

I have had a real hard time leaving this alone.  I keep picking it up and running my hand all around the box.  It has wonderful debossing throughout the box.  The front, back and spine all have really nice debossing.  On the back, the words on the ceiling are all debossed.   I know my pictures aren't the best and I'll attempt to make that better moving forward, but my guess is I'll be bad at it for a while...🤣

I have decided to do something fun for the rest of this year... Any premium I happen to obtain will include my first premium in one of the pics I post.

AndroiDad75 🤖

The Shining_CM.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
1 minute ago, AndroiDad75 said:

I will be using this space to showcase my newest steelbooks and premiums moving forward.

What better way to start this journey than to post my very first premium, The Shining from the raffle of @R1s1ngs0n

This wonderful edition is the Cinemusem CMA#16 with No. 292 / 300

I have had a real hard time leaving this alone.  I keep picking it up and running my hand all around the box.  It has wonderful debossing throughout the box.  The front, back and spine all have really nice debossing.  On the back, the words on the ceiling are all debossed.   I know my pictures aren't the best and I'll attempt to make that better moving forward, but my guess is I'll be bad at it for a while...🤣

I have decided to do something fun for the rest of this year... Any premium I happen to obtain will include my first premium in one of the pics I post.

AndroiDad75 🤖

The Shining_CM.jpg

Hey @AndroiDad75 I see you finally got your pic section setup, congrats! :)

Also show us the region-free blu-ray player when you finally get it... the ones we talked about recently, hey (BTW, I get ribbed at my pics quality also cause I use my iPad, so they can deal with it 😂)! ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hey @AndroiDad75 I see you finally got your pic section setup, congrats! :)

Also show us the region-free blu-ray player when you finally get it... the ones we talked about recently, hey (BTW, I get ribbed at my pics quality also cause I use my iPad, so they can deal with it 😂)! ;)

Hey @Veum, I sure will post when I make a decision on the region-free player.  I haven't had a chance to call to talk to them as you recommended.  Good to know I'm not the only poor photographer here... 🤣

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
36 minutes ago, AndroiDad75 said:

I know this isn't technically a premium, but it was the first steelbook I purchased that had any sort of extras and really is what led me to this wonderful forum.

I received the Titan's of Cult Pacific Rim earlier this week from a FNAC preorder I placed prior to finding this forum.

AndroiDad75 🤖

Looks great @AndroiDad75 I like the Titans of Cult releases a lot and this one is very nice IMO. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your new acquisitions going forward!

• Like 2

I received a couple of nice packages in the mail today.

When Drive went live and I saw posts where people who didn't do a GB were surprised at how quickly it sold out.  I had read how well the site was put together, so I decided to go out and take a look and lo-and-behold they had two previous premiums up for sale so I put an order in.  First up is:

Dunkirk Double Lenticular slip.  It's a beautiful release and has a bunch of great goodies in it.  I wish the 4k version wasn't sold out, but I think I may add a BR attachment nipple to the other side and add my own 4k disc.   We'll see, I'm not sold on the idea yet...

AndroiDad75 🤖

Dunkirk_ML.jpg

• Like 9

Spoiler
55 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Why do you all do this to me Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic😝 

I’m going to need to look for mine now my friend @AndroiDad75 b/c of you 😂 

devil in the white city classics GIF Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

@AndroiDad75 found it... 😊 

lego elves yes GIF by LEGO

Also I want to thank you, along w/other of my friends on her that give me great ideas 💡 on which movie 🥤🎥 🍿 to watch soon 🙌

amy sedaris thank you GIF

Now which one should I open though 🧐 

image.jpeg.e921db544d1f5c6f1b228082780efa52.jpeg  OR image.jpeg.21bce203985c5a852627fbe8e345ce68.jpeg

🤔

new girl decisions GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

The one on the right looks like the Best Buy one as well. 

What is the version on the left?  That's a nice looking one as well.

As a note @Veum , I was a little disappointed in the way it was packaged and it came with a couple dents that you couldn't see until the packaging came off.  It was in the upper corners where the card hides them and then small ones on the back, again hidden.  I am guessing because it was in a box without any air protectors or bubble wrap or even their good old stand by of brown paper will save even fine china theory.... 🙄

I can't wait to pop it in and take a listen to the audio track.  I love this movie for that deep bass and rumbling in the soundtrack 😍

AndroiDad75 🤖

• Like 1

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, AndroiDad75 said:

The one on the right looks like the Best Buy one as well. 

What is the version on the left?  That's a nice looking one as well.

As a note @Veum , I was a little disappointed in the way it was packaged and it came with a couple dents that you couldn't see until the packaging came off.  It was in the upper corners where the card hides them and then small ones on the back, again hidden.  I am guessing because it was in a box without any air protectors or bubble wrap or even their good old stand by of brown paper will save even fine china theory.... 🙄

I can't wait to pop it in and take a listen to the audio track.  I love this movie for that deep bass and rumbling in the soundtrack 😍

AndroiDad75 🤖

@AndroiDad75 The one on the left is the 4K UHD w/slip cover not a steel though. ;)

Didn’t get into the characters until near end of film & the cool part(s) happen much too late in the film for me...

I’m quite ☹️ in 3/4 quarters of this film 😑  😒

The last 40 min. or so though are pretty awesome 👏 1st time watch! 🙂

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@AndroiDad75 The one on the left is the 4K UHD w/slip cover not a steel though. ;)

Didn’t get into the characters until near end of film & the cool part(s) happen much too late in the film for me...

I’m quite ☹️ in 3/4 quarters of this film 😑  😒

The last 40 min. or so though are pretty awesome 👏 

It gives a pretty good workout for the subwoofers though.  Or at least from what I remember.... it does.  Yeah, it isn't filmmaking masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination but it's got some fun points.

AndroiDad75 🤖

• Like 1

Well will you look at this here.... the mail delivery service dropped off a nice little package from the bay....  My very first WeET.

All I can say is WOW!!!! This thing is gorgeous.  The slip has all kinds of great detail, even to the point where there is a pic/scene on the inside of the slip as well.  I didn't try to get too close of a look at that though.  The steelbook is gorgeous as well.  I am just thrilled to add this to my collection.  

Front shot of the FS with a hidden friend

1008147881_BPFront.thumb.jpg.8a00a9702f3075815a03ba78db4bd798.jpg

Shot of the back of the slip

1432001996_BPBack.thumb.jpg.50d9cb730e06d596918d7945fcfbde53.jpg

The steelbook opened

129416884_BPSBOpened.thumb.jpg.2f83b2d8eaaf8a6f28c87cefb7522a85.jpg

Front side of the character cards

1601706634_BPCharacterCardsFront.thumb.jpg.6a4dd86c3b16dddff8b3ba39cb81c12b.jpg

Back side of the character cards

1543620004_BPCharacterCardsBack.thumb.jpg.787fbc5f04250c28268097f01fed23ec.jpg

And finally, the booklet and postcards

131205107_BPPostcards.thumb.jpg.7276c714db107f00a1ddaa0a262729b2.jpg

Thanks for checking out my newest premium!

AndroiDad75🤖

• Like 8

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, AndroiDad75 said:

Well will you look at this here.... the mail delivery service dropped off a nice little package from the bay....  My very first WeET.

All I can say is WOW!!!! This thing is gorgeous.  The slip has all kinds of great detail, even to the point where there is a pic/scene on the inside of the slip as well.  I didn't try to get too close of a look at that though.  The steelbook is gorgeous as well.  I am just thrilled to add this to my collection.  

Front shot of the FS with a hidden friend

1008147881_BPFront.thumb.jpg.8a00a9702f3075815a03ba78db4bd798.jpg

Shot of the back of the slip

1432001996_BPBack.thumb.jpg.50d9cb730e06d596918d7945fcfbde53.jpg

The steelbook opened

129416884_BPSBOpened.thumb.jpg.2f83b2d8eaaf8a6f28c87cefb7522a85.jpg

Front side of the character cards

1601706634_BPCharacterCardsFront.thumb.jpg.6a4dd86c3b16dddff8b3ba39cb81c12b.jpg

Back side of the character cards

1543620004_BPCharacterCardsBack.thumb.jpg.787fbc5f04250c28268097f01fed23ec.jpg

And finally, the booklet and postcards

131205107_BPPostcards.thumb.jpg.7276c714db107f00a1ddaa0a262729b2.jpg

Thanks for checking out my newest premium!

AndroiDad75🤖

Looks very nice @AndroiDad75, I’ve got a one-click or 2 of Black Panther I’m going to sell if we ever get our classifieds running back up again (you might want to check mine out when/if were back in business soon!:)).

• Like 1

Exciting day for AndroiDad75🤖!  I just got a beauty of a package 😍

I got my Swag Package I ordered and here's all my goodies 😍😍😍

My BR 2049 Badge, the MP  wallet and card and then some beautiful MP coins.  

686376839_CoinsBadgeandWallet.thumb.jpg.2eb76724a4f29fb7a360e2438d5a7c72.jpg

Some really nice MP Forrest Gump cards.  These cards are really nice.  They are thick stock with some sort of "coating" and an awesome DVD

639234573_DVDandFGMPCards.thumb.jpg.c1bab1d6fd6f8cbd897011892fca5426.jpg

A couple of MP Lenticulars:  A Matrix one and two different 2001:  A Space Odyssey

20636724_MPLentis.thumb.jpg.7b3b1efa802de42f7602fee4c51836f9.jpg

A 10 pack of MP Protectors for my first few GB's I participated in plus the couple of WeET's I have gotten.

Protectors.thumb.jpg.f40dfc3d752db44858fb70e4ecaedd02.jpg

And lastly, a mini-group shot of the medals, including the bohemian rhapsody one and cards

1175506024_AllSwag2.thumb.jpg.ccb3e58e91d1b7e3a1317cc28792db60.jpg

Awesome mail day!!!!!

AndroiDad75🤖

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AndroiDad75 said:

Exciting day for AndroiDad75🤖!  I just got a beauty of a package 😍

I got my Swag Package I ordered and here's all my goodies 😍😍😍

My BR 2049 Badge, the MP  wallet and card and then some beautiful MP coins.  

686376839_CoinsBadgeandWallet.thumb.jpg.2eb76724a4f29fb7a360e2438d5a7c72.jpg

Some really nice MP Forrest Gump cards.  These cards are really nice.  They are thick stock with some sort of "coating" and an awesome DVD

639234573_DVDandFGMPCards.thumb.jpg.c1bab1d6fd6f8cbd897011892fca5426.jpg

A couple of MP Lenticulars:  A Matrix one and two different 2001:  A Space Odyssey

20636724_MPLentis.thumb.jpg.7b3b1efa802de42f7602fee4c51836f9.jpg

A 10 pack of MP Protectors for my first few GB's I participated in plus the couple of WeET's I have gotten.

Protectors.thumb.jpg.f40dfc3d752db44858fb70e4ecaedd02.jpg

And lastly, a mini-group shot of the medals, including the bohemian rhapsody one and cards

1175506024_AllSwag2.thumb.jpg.ccb3e58e91d1b7e3a1317cc28792db60.jpg

Awesome mail day!!!!!

AndroiDad75🤖

🥤Boy my buddy @AndroiDad75 you really hit the mother-lode, this is a very nice & fantastic  package, congrats 🎈🎊🎉🍾 

The badges & coins are fantastic aren’t they... 

I do not have those  2001:  A Space Odyssey Lentis, I’m...

jealous GIF

happy for you congratulations GIF

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Veum said:

🥤Boy my buddy @AndroiDad75 you really hit the mother-lode, this is a very nice & fantastic  package, congrats 🎈🎊🎉🍾 

The badges & coins are fantastic aren’t they... 

I do not have those  2001:  A Space Odyssey Lentis, I’m...

jealous GIF

happy for you congratulations GIF

Thanks @Veum I'm really loving them.   I even gave myself a little avatar.   Starting to feel like one of the family.   I just don't want to be the weird uncle....not it....😅

• Like 2