IGNORED

Prefix-HDZeta Zack Snyder's Justice League (HDZeta Gold Label #???) (WEA Steelbook) [China]

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
23 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Errr......

If this is HBO streaming only, what are the chances that HDz will be able to release this as a Gold Label?

I'll believe it when I see it. 

Warner will make this available as Disc as well. HBO MAX has only a limited reach at the moment. Other countries are getting this via other platforms but they will milk this in every way possible. Need to get some money back they invested not only in this cut but also in HBO MAX (and it was a lot 🤣).

The only question at the moment is how fast the disc will be available.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
12 minutes ago, claptraw said:

Simply without disc?

That would a disaster in my opinion. 

I think most people are willing to accept the odd one or two Silver release without discs, but doing a Gold Label without them? Serioulsy?

My point is, unless KS has actually heard something about this, there's no point doing a GB for something that will almost certainly never happen. 

If there is credible news/info that it might happen, then fine.

Also at current rate of Gold label release, we would not see it until 2030 if it were to be confirmed. ;)

• Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★

@DodgyDave the info comes from KS 😉

It is possible that this one will be fast, it all depends on Warner now.

As for our GB, we will wait a little, so that we can hopefully close the LotR & Hobbit before opening this one.

Anyway, how cool will it be to have my HDZeta Number on both the original JL version and this one 😃

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

As for our GB, we will wait a little, so that we can hopefully close the LotR & Hobbit before opening this one.

Anyway, how cool will it be to have my HDZeta Number on both the original JL version and this one 😃

Thanks Nils. Glad to hear there is credibility behind this.:D

I would guess that a Special Edition, like BvS or Interstellar, would be the obvious thing to do. Not sure there's a complete Box set in it. But you never know.

Yes it will be nice to have matching #. That would certainly be the plan where possible.  ;)

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@DodgyDaveNils is right about disks. Snyder and WB spent over 70 million on this so they 100% will be releasing physical copies of this. 

I’ll look into it more tomorrow but I’m pretty sure I saw something about the disks being released fairly quickly after it’s been on HBO max for a couple months. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Count Dantes said:

@DodgyDaveNils is right about disks. Snyder and WB spent over 70 million on this so they 100% will be releasing physical copies of this. 

I’ll look into it more tomorrow but I’m pretty sure I saw something about the disks being released fairly quickly after it’s been on HBO max for a couple months. 

The discs for Joker and BoP have been available for a loooooong time. 
‘nuff said. ;)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, RAK said:

Although I am excited about this release, I wish they would clear out some other titles first before starting another. I hope this doesn’t end up like MOS and take 2 yrs. to release.

My sentiments exactly. I do understand to a certain point leaking this announcement, but they’re  like 10 releases in the hole. Give us our other sets first before talking about releasing this.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

That would a disaster in my opinion. 

I think most people are willing to accept the odd one or two Silver release without discs, but doing a Gold Label without them? Serioulsy?

My point is, unless KS has actually heard something about this, there's no point doing a GB for something that will almost certainly never happen. 

If there is credible news/info that it might happen, then fine.

Also at current rate of Gold label release, we would not see it until 2030 if it were to be confirmed. ;)

but wait theres more GIF

6 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Any beauty shots for LOTR & Hobbit 🧐 

mr bean waiting GIF

• Haha 1

Even though this seems to be a Moderator/Retired Moderator/Guardian-only-Thread so far, and this recipient is just a small unbalanced Member ( Shame on me! :D )  I try to break the spell with this pointless contribution 9_9 and at the same time do my best to compensate for the understandable sadness about the missing BEAUTY SHOTS with a BEAUTY SHOOT:

john wick lionsgate GIF by John Wick: Chapter 2

And (at least a bit) more seriously ... I can only agree with my esteemed previous speakers that it would be nice if HDZeta could bring itself to release at least some of the "Coming Soon"-Editions before additionally announcing ALL  feature films EVER PRODUCED ...

😈

On the other hand, I can understand the excitement about this release - in other words: OH YEAH - OH WOW - I'M GOING NUTS !!!

In fact I'm even afraid that as soon as the Groupbuy opens, there will be a list bloodbath.

(Enough said for today - I'll be in the workshop and sharpen my knives...  🙃 )

• Like 1
  • Haha 3