IGNORED

The Cloverfield Paradox

nefilim

23 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

Watched the 1st one still waiting for it to get good, and it had finished .

This could be more along the lines of movie with high suspension and body count 1f60d.png1f60d.png

LOL

Well said even I like the movie...

Btw. Body count is pretty huge in first film if you think about it. All the maybem in NY !!!

48 minutes ago, nefilim said:

LOL

Well said even I like the movie...

Btw. Body count is pretty huge in first film if you think about it. All the maybem in NY !!!

Cloverfield I found it all bang and bluster . Not a lot of substance .

Cloverfield Lane has the edition of John Goodman so it will kerp my attention longer for sure ??

• 3 weeks later...

Well. This is a bummer.

Director Julius Onah’s God Particle (that title may change) is the next film in Bad Robot’s Cloverfield Universe, and we had been excited about experiencing it on the big screen this coming October. Unfortunately, we’re going to have to wait a bit longer.

Deadline is reporting today that Paramount has bumped the next Cloverfield film out of its October 27 date, now releasing it in theaters on February 2, 2018.

• 6 months later...
6 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Oh well this seems to have answered my question for the Cloverfield 4 thread hahaha. So both 3 and 4 are done but not yet released? Hmm. I still need to see the second one as well! I should get around to that.

Do check it out. There is nice FAC release. And I love viral stuff of Cloverfield that flows around ... one gets to know much more by reading them.

Archived