IGNORED

Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Steelbook Box [Taiwan]

soundsorange

Just received this today and absolutely love it. Much prefer the designs and embossing on these rather than the bland 4K steels that came out some time back. 

In-hand, the box feels lovely with its solid black lacquer and magnetic flap. Photos attached.

Also have to say Sofa Cinema are brilliant with shipping - very fast and solidly packed.

9CBAF737-42D5-4628-80AA-6B4C130A1C03.jpeg

0255FF05-D960-47F9-B8DC-536B12A4ADC2.jpeg

268931B4-073A-48D6-B5EB-C7E5F67B5F47.jpeg

Edited by soundsorange
  • Like 8

Awards

16 minutes ago, Veum said:

Yeah yours looks very nice @soundsorange!😍

What did this set you back 💰 if I may ask? 🧐 

I only have this steel...

image.jpeg.e25e2f996fa2e0628abe4e150d470db3.jpeg

Thanks Mike! As @KillerBoots_tm points out, it worked out at $114 including shipping which I think is pretty good for what it is 👍 I’ve got the 4K discs to pop in too just to complete it. 

• Like 2

Awards

10 minutes ago, KillerBoots_tm said:

@Veum Looks like this one Mike. Bout $90 plus shipping. 

https://www.sofacinema.com.tw/en/products/jurassic-park-ultimate-trilogy-steelbook-3bd

@KillerBoots_tm have you ever bought from them

and what kinda currency is this? 🧐 

Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Steelbook (3BD)

One-Click Box: Glossy Finish / Jurassic Park 1-3 Steelbooks / 6 x Double-Sided Movie Stills Cards
Sale Price
NT$2500
 NT$2800
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

@KillerBoots_tm have you ever bought from them

and what kinda currency is this? 🧐 

Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Steelbook (3BD)

One-Click Box: Glossy Finish / Jurassic Park 1-3 Steelbooks / 6 x Double-Sided Movie Stills Cards
Sale Price
NT$2500
 NT$2800

I’ve bought a few times now from them and they have been fantastic in terms of customer service and delivery (fast and well packed).

That’s Taiwanese Dollars, they’re based in Taiwan.

I saw some of their other releases in this Taiwan forum, I think they may have been called CX before...?

Edited by soundsorange
  • Thanks 2

Awards

@deckard99 @Scary Hair @psychoscot @RileyLad @R1s1ngs0n @ksosk @Benoit46 @LeGonze @Casiusco @Intentcoin @extantsrevenge@Robertm89 @Masterblaster

You guys might be interested in this OC, I had missed its release and it’s a lovely little number!

Edited by soundsorange
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, soundsorange said:

@deckard99 @Scary Hair @psychoscot @RileyLad @R1s1ngs0n @ksosk @Benoit46 @LeGonze @Casiusco @Intentcoin @Robertm89 @Masterblaster

You guys might be interested in this OC, I had missed its release and it’s a lovely little number!

Looks really nice! Thanks

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, soundsorange said:

@deckard99 @Scary Hair @psychoscot @RileyLad @R1s1ngs0n @ksosk @Benoit46 @LeGonze @Casiusco @Intentcoin @extantsrevenge@Robertm89 @Masterblaster

I have seen this release but I already have those steelbooks. Thanks for the tag though. 

Btw, those steels are really nice, I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a jurassic park set

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Veum said:

Rory @soundsorange you shouldn’t have showed me this site, I think I’m in trouble 😂 

gerry dee cbc GIF by Mr. D

That’s what I told myself too! I previously got The Mission Lenti, Hannibal, Children of Men and As Above So Below steels too, they’re all lovely editions. Especially The Mission 😍

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

Edited by soundsorange
  • Like 3

Awards

1 hour ago, soundsorange said:

@ksosk I just realised you ran the GB for the Get Out OC - did CX change its name to Sofa Cinema? Or are they sister companies with the same products? Was just curious. As I mentioned to Mike, I’ve been really impressed by them so far between customer service responsiveness, rapid dispatch/delivery and solid packaging. They’d almost give John @Masterblaster a run for his money on that packaging 😂

Edited by soundsorange
  • Like 2

Awards

That's a great looking set @soundsorange, nice and glossy!👌

I hadn't seen this before so thanks for the tag mate 👍

Could definitely see myself spending some money with them. I like their 1917 set (unfortunately sold out now)

https://www.sofacinema.com.tw/en/products/1917-uhd-bd-steelbook-edition

And also the invisible man edition as @deckard99pointed out.

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, RileyLad said:

That's a great looking set @soundsorange, nice and glossy!👌

I hadn't seen this before so thanks for the tag mate 👍

Could definitely see myself spending some money with them. I like their 1917 set (unfortunately sold out now)

https://www.sofacinema.com.tw/en/products/1917-uhd-bd-steelbook-edition

And also the invisible man edition as @deckard99pointed out.

Thank you sir! It’s one of those sets that I’ll probably take forever to watch again but 1+2 are classics that I wanted on nicer steels than the plain-Jane Zavvi ones. So was glad to see it. And I agree, love black gloss like this especially on a hard box 👍

1917 and Invisible Man also nice sets, will let them off with the WWA’s! If I’d spotted Invisible Man I would’ve added to it to one of my last orders. With their shipping cost it might need to wait a wee bit...

Will def keep an eye on these guys.

• Like 2

Awards

7 hours ago, soundsorange said:

Thank you sir! It’s one of those sets that I’ll probably take forever to watch again

It's a really nice set, enjoy mate 😁

7 hours ago, soundsorange said:

1917 and Invisible Man also nice sets, will let them off with the WWA’s! If I’d spotted Invisible Man I would’ve added to it to one of my last orders. With their shipping cost it might need to wait a wee bit.

I held off with the invisible man as there's talk of a O.A.B Blufans edition. It will only have WWA steelbook unfortunately but should come in a very nice slip.

Also holding out for Novamedia 1917 with WEA steelbook- beauty shots should be out soon.😁

If I had deeper pockets I think I'd buy the Taiwan ones too tho...

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

I held off with the invisible man as there hope for a O.A.B Blufans edition. It will only have WWA steelbook unfortunately but should come in a very nice slip.

Ah nice! Might wait and see how that turns out, cheers for highlighting 👍

29 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Also holding out for Novamedia 1917 with WEA steelbook- beauty shots should be out soon.

Really looking forward to this, as well as the Scarface and Matrix beauty shots. I try to not think of any of them as it just makes the wait feel 10x longer 😂

• Like 2

Awards

8 hours ago, soundsorange said:

Thank you very much for the advice. Very interesting. ;) 

• Like 1

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Steelbook Box [Taiwan]
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2021 at 9:20 AM, tr0llhatt said:

Oooh, very nice indeed. Maybe this will push me into finally placing my order with Sofa Cinema :D

Thanks for the headsup!

@tr0llhatt did you ever place an order w/Sofa Cinema & if you did what did you order my friend? 🧐 

I’m seriously thinking of ordering now! 🤑

@Veum I just ordered this set from there, and it was really nice! If I remember correctly, I did have to double confirm my address separately, but other than that, it shipped and arrived fast, and most importantly was damage free! They even left a thank you note. Hope they do more releases in the future, would definitely order from them again

20210228_185430.jpg

• Like 2

Awards