IGNORED

My first unboxing video -- HDZeta Back to the Future Trilogy Ultimate Boxset

I just received HDZeta's edition of the Back to the Future Trilogy and decided to try my first unboxing video. I hope you enjoy, and of course thanks to MP for making it possible to get my hands on it!

Also, wait until near the end to see something that really took me by surprise... a spine slash!!! 😲

Edited by ryanbsmith
added more details
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Awards

3 minutes ago, ryanbsmith said:

I just received HDZeta's edition of the Back to the Future Trilogy and decided to try my first unboxing video. I hope you enjoy, and of course thanks to MP for making it possible to get my hands on it!

Awesome vid my friend @ryanbsmith, I love your calm & thorough presentation...

I can not wait to see more of your “unboxing’s”... you are a real natural I think, well done😊

Well Done Reaction GIF

• Like 4

vor 20 Minuten schrieb ryanbsmith:

Also, wait until near the end to see something that really took me by surprise... a spine slash!!! 😲

Really like you presentation style. Thanks and I am looking forward to your future vids.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Great video @ryanbsmith thank you. 
Unbelievable that retailers are still allowing staff to open the bulk boxes of steelbooks, with blades. 
Presumably the whole box of steelbooks would be damaged. So there’s probably at least another 24 sets out there with spine slashes on Ed2. Possibly more. 
Hopefully HDz see your Vid, or read posts about it, and retrain their staff about opening boxes with blades. Basic stuff really. Are you listening HDz?

Unfortunately the manufacturers of the steelbooks still won’t put a layer of cardboard on top and bottom either. A simple packing precaution like that can save an awful lot of damage. Again basic stuff. Sometimes I despair. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DodgyDave said:

Unfortunately the manufacturers of the steelbooks still won’t put a layer of cardboard on top and bottom either. A simple packing precaution like that can save an awful lot of damage. Again basic stuff. Sometimes I despair. 

Wow... I always thought, why in the Hell these steelbooks get spine slashed??... I didn’t know they do not protect them with something as simple as a layer of cardboard... UNBELIEVABLE... :o

Fantastic video by the way!!! 😃😃😉😉 @ryanbsmith

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ryanbsmith said:

Great unboxing!! Just received mine today too, but haven’t had a chance to open it yet. That sucks about the spine slash, but at least in this case it is world wide art, so if you wanted to, you could probably track down a replacement relatively easily!

• Like 3