• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

Well a quote would be nice 👍

To all

I see some who are notorious for joining for resale , hope that is not the case here with this edition..

Apologies - I missed the quote request/requirement.

That's strange, sir. I don't have any recollection of that at all.” - Grady

I’ve not sold a single item which I purchased from this site - not one.

I have posted things for sale from my duplicate pile (mainly Zavvi and some Blufans stuff from Kevin through another site on sale on eBay), not I have not made a sale of any of those.  I hope I’m not included as notorious.

Edited by Steelbook Indy
  • Like 1

THIS TOPIC IS NOW CLOSED !

It looks like this edition has attracted quite a lot of interest with 48 members joining the raffle.

9d9Gi5N.gif

My favorite mammal @thomue1987 will make the draw on Wednesday, announcing the lucky winner shortly after.

Thank you all for your participation and many great quotes, I had fun reading them 😀

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

35 minutes ago, thomue1987 said:

no like for the yellow wall?

i will banish you all!

I give you a like for your beautiful English Thomas @thomue1987😘

english disney GIF

I could not learn a foreign language if my life depended upon it, so I respect all you peeps who have this skill❣️

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AndroiDad75 said:

Wow, I just got a break at work and found this out!  

@R1s1ngs0n thank you so much for the very generous and fantastic giveaway!  I haven't ever won something like this, so I am in 7th heaven right now.

I really have no words, other than....

THANK YOU!!!!

Congrats 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Awards

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to [CLOSED] THE SHINING - Fullslip (Cine-Museum) Free Give-Away Raffle
  • R1s1ngs0n locked this topic
  • R1s1ngs0n unlocked this topic