IGNORED

A Great Hello to all

RexTan123

Hello fellow friends from MP, i am from Singapore. Get to know this GB forum throughĀ @ksoskĀ .Ā 

Ā 

Just started to buildĀ LE SteelbookĀ of my fave films. Would love to hear more information on steelbooksĀ fromĀ friends here.Ā 

Ā 

make friends with me, thank you.Ā šŸ¤—

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, RexTan123 said:

Hello fellow friends from MP, i am from Singapore. Get to know this GB forum throughĀ @ksoskĀ .Ā 

Ā 

Just started to buildĀ LE SteelbookĀ of my fave films. Would love to hear more information on steelbooksĀ fromĀ friends here.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

šŸ„¤HowdyĀ @RexTan123,Ā Iā€™m so glad you foundĀ us here at MP, a warm Welcome my friend!šŸ˜ŠšŸ¤ šŸ˜‡šŸ˜·šŸ˜Š

Ā 

I hope your stay here will beĀ a fun and enjoyable one for you!!Ā šŸ˜‰

Ā 

Yeah, I hear you, Iā€™m a collector too that started w/Best Buy/Target exclusives that really got me into the Premium editions (I started way back thoughĀ  & gradually upgraded fromĀ VHS to DVD to BD to 4K oh myĀ šŸ¤£). then I was fortunate to find out about this terrific forum MP from another forum I followedĀ & MP took over myĀ #1 place since March ā€˜19 heyĀ šŸ‘‹Ā 

Ā 

collector GIF

Ā 

Iā€™m who is referred to as the ā€œconsigliereā€ on MP and the Olā€™ American guyĀ šŸ˜†Ā (Olā€™ Veum is me) becauseĀ I do enjoy communicating with all the peeps!šŸ˜Š

Ā 

al pacino GIFĀ Ā old statler and waldorf GIF

Ā 

Hold fast to your wallet as your money will be spent quite a lotĀ lol!šŸ˜œ

Ā 

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

Ā 

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho, Staff or one of us Guardians likeĀ thisĀ @VeumĀ (makeĀ sure you use the @ plus the members name you want and make sure you use the @ w/theĀ BLUEĀ as it getsĀ our attention!).Ā šŸ˜

• Like 1

• ā˜… Administrators ā˜…
52 minutes ago, RexTan123 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi @RexTan123Ā !!! Any friend of @ksoskĀ is a friend of mineĀ šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, RexTan123 said:

Ā 

Ā 

ę—©äøŠå„½ :)

Ā 

你儽ļ¼Œęˆ‘叫åøƒē½—čæŖ ć€‚å¾ˆé«˜å…“č®¤čƆ你ļ¼

Ā 

Welcome to the community! Deckard99 couldnt have said it any better, any friend of @ksoskĀ is a friend to us.Ā 

Ā 

You have come to the perfect place to learn more about Steelbooks, not to mention you have a great friend in KS who is extremely knowledgeable. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything :)Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...