nefilim

Alien (FAC Exclusive No.120) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Alien (FAC Exclusive No.120) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Release Date : E1, E4 26.09, E2: 02.10, E3 09.10, E5A, B 16.10.2019

Price : E1: 1099 CZK, E2: 1199 CZK E3: 1599 CZK, E4 4999 CZK, E5A 999CZK, 5B 599CZK

Purchase Link : Edition 1 Edition 2 Edition 3 Edition 4 Edition 5A Edition 5B

Limited: E1, E2 501, E3 1001, E4 401

Notes :

Limited to 501 FAC #120 ALIEN FullSlip + Lenticular 3D Magnet EDITION #1 Exclusive WEA Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

Limited to 501 FAC #120 ALIEN Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip EDITION #2 Exclusive WEA Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

Limited to 501 AC #120 ALIEN Embossed 3D FullSlip XL EDITION #3 4K Ultra HD Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

Limited to 401 FAC #120 ALIEN MANIACS COLLECTOR'S BOX (featuring editions E1 + E2 + E3 + E5B) EDITION #4 4K Ultra HD Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

FAC #120 ALIEN WEA Exclusive Unnumbered EDITION #5A 4K Ultra HD Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition

FAC #120 ALIEN WEA Exclusive Unnumbered EDITION #5B Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition

Alien - FAC 120 Full Slip - Media Psychos

FAC #120 ALIEN FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet EDITION #1 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray) contains:

- Exclusive FullSlipCover XL with an attractive finish and phosphorescent paint shining in the dark (premiere of this paint on the paper component in the FAC series!)
- Exclusive WEA Steelbook - single disc, glossy with attractive front side embossing
- Blu-ray disc with a movie in a theatrical version and also in the extended director's cut version
- Exclusive collector's photo cards
- Exclusive collector's lenticular 3D magnet
- Exclusive collector's character cards
- Exclusive collector's folder
- Exclusive collector's photobook 32-page
- Collector's numbered card and numbered hologram
- Exclusive exterior sticker with edition label.

Alien - FAC 120 Double Lenticular - Media Psychos

FAC #120 ALIEN Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip Cover XL EDITION #2 Steelbook ™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray) contains:

- exclusive FullSlipCover XL with an attractive finish double 3D Lenticular 3D Sticker in the front and in the back side
- exclusive WEA Steelbook - single disc, glossy with attractive front side embossing
- Blu-ray disc with a movie in a theatrical version and also in the extended director's cut version
- exclusive collector's photo cards
- Exclusive lenticular 3D sticker in the front side and in the back side
- Exclusive collector's folder
- Exclusive collector's booklet 36-page

Alien - FAC 120 Embossed Slip - Media Psychos

FAC #120 ALIEN Front Embossed 3D FullSlip Cover XL EDITION #3 Steelbook ™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + Blu-ray) contains:

- super-exclusive FullSlipCover XL featuring artwork posters of Martin Ansin and Randy Ortiz, with a special 3D embossed front side and in the back side
- exclusive WEA Steelbook - double-disc (4K Blu-ray + Blu-ray), glossy with attractive front side embossing
- 4K Blu-ray disc featuring theatrical and the extended director's cut, with a special 40th-anniversary dark label + Blu-ray disc with a movie in a theatrical version and also in the extended director's cut version
- Exclusive collector's photo cards
- Exclusive collector's folder featuring outstanding artworks of Ken Taylor and Mike Saputo
- Exclusive collector's booklet 36-page

Alien - FAC 120 Maniac Boxset - Media Psychos

FAC # 120 ALIEN Maniacs BOX EDITION #4 featuring E1 + E2 + E3 + E5B SteelBook editions (4K Blu-ray + Blu-ray) contains:

- FAC # 120 ALIEN FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet EDITION #1 (Blu-ray)
- FAC #120 ALIEN Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip Cover XL EDITION #2 (Blu-ray)
- FAC #120 ALIEN Front Embossed 3D FullSlip Cover XL EDITION #3 (4K Blu-ray + Blu-ray)
- FAC #120 ALIEN Numbered SteelBook EDITION #5B (Blu-ray)
- Exclusive Collector's Comic Book ALIEN

66504256_2588944734555820_28040156474014

66837735_2588976817885945_2360448738083766722483_2588976821219278_89603391729717

66494269_2588954091221551_40075143089288

Dear Collectors,

we are happy to announce the approved WEA exclusive SteelBook ALIEN. This exclusive WEA SteelBook will feature gloss varnish and embossed front side. Embossed mock up together with inside artwork you can check attached below.

There will be released two versions of the exclusive SteelBook ALIEN:

- for single disc configuration Blu-ray
- and for double disc configuration 4K UHD Blu-ray + Blu-ray.

We plan to release the exclusive SteelBook ALIEN in following editions:

E1 FULLSLIP XL + LENTICULAR 3D MAGNET (BD)
E2 DOUBLE 3D LENTICULAR FULLSLIP XL (BD)
E3 FULLSLIP 3D EMBOSSED XL (4K UHD + BD)
E4 MANIACS BOX feat E1 + E2 + E3 + E5B
E5A exclusive double disc SteelBook UHD + BD unnumbered
E5B exclusive single disc SteelBook BD unnumbered

More information coming soon!

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Team FA

Awards

FB_IMG_1531767135841.thumb.jpg.bdbee5de452faaafe3e846bbed470cfb.jpgFB_IMG_1531767137800.thumb.jpg.bca588e638e7e777bf7e9eacfe31656d.jpg

Dear collectors,

this week is dedicated to FAC #103 PROMETHEUS pre-orders.

It is also a special occasion to present you SteelBook Concepts of ALIEN series that we have been preparing for you.

Please kindly note that these SteelBook Concepts are not fully approved and that the final visuals may change.

Thank you for your cooperation and support.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

There was talk of Mantalab also completing the Alien franchise when they released Covenant. Now that FAchave gone full steam ahead, do we know if Manta still plan to do the same?

At Manta’s rate, I’m not seeing it as very likely it’ll all come out in a timely manner even if it does come, seeing how long some of their releases have taken lately. But I hope they do as I’d love to see what they do!!

• Like 1

Awards

FAC News, looks like we have to wait a long time for all Alien movies. But I like that 4K UHD will be included.

Dear collectors,

we want to thank you again for your interest in FAC #103 PROMETHEUS.

Kindly check the last copies of E5A and E5B PROMETHEUS exclusive SteelBook editions before they get sold out.

The next stage on our exclusive ALIEN journey should be ALIEN that we plan to release next year.

The studio should be releasing UHD version of the movie around the ALIEN DAY 26-04-2019 and we would like to synchronize exclusive FAC SteelBook editions with the release date of UHD version.

As well as ALIENS, ALIEN 3, ALIEN: RESURRECTION will wait for official UHD announcement.

Those of you who are interested in FAC ALIEN editions can get subscribed to the waiting list through the button I WANT TO BUY.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
Team FAC

fac-alien-2019-promo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

yeah , weird , my sentiments exactly ... think I preferred the previous art ........... Im in for a Maniacs on this so please FA don't mess this up .... youve done great so far.....

I got the Maniacs of Covenant, thinking I’d get the whole set in Maniacs. 

I then came to my senses and stopped buying Maniacs completely. Just couldn’t justify the huge price for a Box Set I can’t do anything with. They are too big to put on shelves. They are not the most beautiful thing to look at either. (Compared to HDz for example)  

Plus they produce the F&F Maniacs which is a completely different size and you have to have 8 outside of the box.  (Oh and there’s a replacement empty slip for one of them)  :D

• Like 1

I'm only thinking Alien and Aliens for Maniacs, as you say they are Very large boxes and space is Limited ...... for me the Maniacs boxes are just for fave movies ..........and they are strong and Protect the contents very well.... and now we got SBC protectors.............:D

• Like 1

Some news from the Filmarena Update

6. Currently, we have a newly approved ALIEN exclusive SteelBook and we are waiting for approval of individual editions in order to perform their performance. Another exclusive collaboration with the FOX studio should be the title PREDATOR, where SteelBook has already been approved, but the editions are individual editions. ALIEN is really something to look forward to. The same valid for PREDATOR.

facupdate.jpg

• Like 1

t188e26a01a00_giphy.gif

FAC NEWS 😍

Dear Collectors,

we are happy to announce the approved WEA exclusive SteelBook ALIEN. This exclusive WEA SteelBook will feature gloss varnish and embossed front side. Embossed mock up together with inside artwork you can check attached below.

Best regards,
Team FA

66837735_2588976817885945_2360448738083766722483_2588976821219278_89603391729717

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

t188e26a01a00_giphy.gif

FAC NEWS 😍

Dear Collectors,

Best regards,
Team FA

Hey @extantsrevenge , is this going to be done over-night also ( naughty.gif)!

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Looks like Ed 3 will be the favourite again. 

The embossed slip plus 4K. 

Having said that, I’m very partial to their DLs on XL slip. So might have to go for ed2 and ed3. 

Nothing is ever simple, or cheap, in this game. 9_9

Come on @DodgyDave just get them all, we know you want to!

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Veum said:

Come on @DodgyDave just get them all, we know you want to!

giphy.gif

Nah. 

I went "Maniac" for Covenant. But that was one of the last times I went "the full monty".

Can't afford it. I would still have to buy single editions because I wouldn't open the Maniacs.

I'm not in the same league as Nils @extantsrevenge

He's a true Maniac. :D

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Nah. 

I went "Maniac" for Covenant. But that was one of the last times I went "the full monty".

Can't afford it. I would still have to buy single editions because I wouldn't open the Maniacs.

I'm not in the same league as Nils @extantsrevenge

He's a true Maniac. :D

@DodgyDave that is unexceptable from you, I will not take that as an excuse sir...

why I'm so... 

giphy-downsized.gif giphy-downsized.gif

• Haha 3