IGNORED

notdan's New Centerpiece!!

Hey All - my collection is microscopic compared to so many of the other psychos out there, but I recently received something I can proudly display as a centerpiece and I had to share it with the community!

PXL_20201215_223323614.thumb.jpg.c803a1736fadcf9a5e381682fdc3a04b.jpg

Still can't believe I scored this. A MASSIVE thank-you to @Masterblaster for the advice and help with securing it.

Cheers everyone!

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, notdan said:

Hey All - my collection is microscopic compared to so many of the other psychos out there, but I recently received something I can proudly display as a centerpiece and I had to share it with the community!

Still can't believe I scored this. A MASSIVE thank-you to @Masterblaster for the advice and help with securing it.

Cheers everyone!

Very nice snag @notdan congrats 🎉🎈🍾🎊 

I have this also and it is one of my top Premiums I enjoy 😊 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
55 minutes ago, notdan said:

Cheers everyone!

Nice pick up. 
Strange how I only spoke to KS @ksosk in the last few hours about the bits you are missing. (Although you don’t that) :D

Sometime in the New Year I’ll see if there’s enough interest in the posters KS did for MP members. 
For those that have the original two posters, I have a “staff only” poster to give away.
For those that do not have the original two, I have a set of those too. 
Here’s a pic. Top two are the “normal” ones, bottom one is the “staff only” one. 
I’ll sort it all out sometime in the New Year. Be a job for Eli. @R1s1ngs0n  :D

81A86DA0-14A3-4A54-B7F4-47AFFB2E8614.thumb.jpeg.c2c7fce3c431270492be560808872232.jpeg

• Like 6

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Nice pick up. 
Strange how I only spoke to KS @ksosk in the last few hours about the bits you are missing. (Although you don’t that) :D

Sometime in the New Year I’ll see if there’s enough interest in the posters KS did for MP members. 
For those that have the original two posters, I have a “staff only” poster to give away.
Here’s a pic. Top two are the “normal” ones, bottom one is the “staff only” one. 

81A86DA0-14A3-4A54-B7F4-47AFFB2E8614.thumb.jpeg.c2c7fce3c431270492be560808872232.jpeg

DD @DodgyDave I never received those MediaPsychos thingys from ya! 🤔

2 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Nice pick up. 

👀 Never got any of these posters...I'm definitely in. Always willing to help @R1s1ngs0n as well 👌

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

DD @DodgyDave I never received those MediaPsychos thingys from ya! 🤔

nope you sure did not .  You were not at that time in our Groupbuy.  These were only for our GB members .

Same with you @Count Dantes .

I might have a few ....

Take care

John

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Masterblaster said:

nope you sure did not .  You were not at that time in our Groupbuy.  These were only for our GB members .

Same with you @Count Dantes .

I might have a few to sell.....

Take care

John

John @Masterblaster I’m not talking about the top 2 Dark Knight posters (just so you know we are on the same page), which I have, I was talking about some Media Psychos banner or something like that, I can not remember exactly, that DD said he would give to me through your hub, he had some extras (I can not find the thread he mentioned them in, but as you said I was not on here at that time!) that he said he would send to you, back way when though. 😊

• ★ Administrators ★

Right. We have hijacked this poor members thread long enough. 
What you are referring to @Veum is the old MP calling cards. 
I sent them to Carl so some could go to UK members and the rest to John. I don’t know what happened to them. Maybe you should pm John and Carl and see if they can help. 
Let’s leave this members topic alone now. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Right. We have hijacked this poor members thread long enough. 
What you are referring to @Veum is the old MP calling cards. 
I sent them to Carl so some could go to UK members and the rest to John. I don’t know what happened to them. Maybe you should pm John and Carl and see if they can help. 
Let’s leave this members topic alone now. 

These have been shipped to john

• Thanks 2