IGNORED

Parasite (Injoingan Exclusive) (4K UHD/2D WEA Steelbook) [Korea]

R1s1ngs0n

39 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I HAVE MANAGED TO SECURE ALL THE ORDER

Never had a doubt but this release was tricky I have no idea how you managed to secure this many when NovaMedia themselves only got 10-20 copies 😳  thank you my friend please know that I and im sure many others appreciate all the hard work you do for this community ❤ 

• Like 7

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, mjk said:

Never had a doubt but this release was tricky I have no idea how you managed to secure this many when NovaMedia themselves only got 10-20 copies 😳  thank you my friend please know that I and im sure many others appreciate all the hard work you do for this community ❤ 

It is because of all of your support that we are able to get the orders!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Jackely said:

Hello, I had a change in my address, where can I update it before it gets shipped? Can someone tell me? 

For your consideration @Masterblaster this up here GIF by Chord Overstreet

@Jackely please make sure you change your PayPal address & let Media Psychos know, PM John @Masterblaster please and thank you! ;)

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys! First GB sorry for the stupid question! Just received an invoice for my full slip A of parasite there’s$xx.xx for the steelbook but there is  an extra $xx.xx to someone called Carl? Guessing this is for shipping perhaps? Sorry first time doing a group buy sorry for all the questions! 

Edited by Masterblaster
corrected
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dain said:

Hi guys! First GB sorry for the stupid question! Just received an invoice for my full slip A of parasite there’s $xx.xx for the steelbook but there is  an extra $xx.xx to someone called Carl? Guessing this is for shipping perhaps? Sorry first time doing a group buy sorry for all the questions! 

Hello @Dain

All invoice inquiries are handled by John @Masterblaster. So what you have to do is send him a Private message asking for clarification, & he will happily let you know. Also you don’t have to be sorry about asking questions. We understand 🙂

Take Care

Edward

Edited by Masterblaster
corrected the quoted text
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
On 2/25/2021 at 8:38 AM, Jackely said:

Hello, I had a change in my address, where can I update it before it gets shipped? Can someone tell me? 

Hi @Jackely If you change your address you must notify the staff via PM including @Masterblaster. Please be aware that shipping arrangements are usually made well in advance and cannot be changed last minute. Members are strongly encouraged to file "address forwarding" instructions with their country's post office.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Hi @Jackely If you change your address you must notify the staff via PM including @Masterblaster. Please be aware that shipping arrangements are usually made well in advance and cannot be changed last minute. Members are strongly encouraged to file "address forwarding" instructions with their country's post office.  

Hey @deckard99, I’ve had a question on this in the back of my mind... watch this look here GIF by Paul McCartney

When we want to notify MP members of their change of address to staff, which staff member do we direct them to (not every single one I would presume? 🤔)? 🧐 

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
15 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hey @deckard99, I’ve had a question on this in the back of my mind... watch this look here GIF by Paul McCartney

When we want to notify MP members of their change of address to staff, which staff member do we direct them to (not every single one I would presume? 🤔)? 🧐 

@Veum They should contact the staff running that GB (in the big blue banner) plus Masterblaster and DodgyDave.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Thanks for the help, I already updated on my paypal and sent them a PM 🤗

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my package, and noticed it didn't have the digipak that i signed up for in the groupbuy. so i then checked my invoice and see that they only billed me for both slips and quarter slip. wished i'd caught it when i payed the invoice, alas, can't do nothing about now, i'm broke, lol, from that flash sale from another retailor. Thanks MP, for the slips!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cryginic said:

Just received my package, and noticed it didn't have the digipak that i signed up for in the groupbuy. so i then checked my invoice and see that they only billed me for both slips and quarter slip. wished i'd caught it when i payed the invoice, alas, can't do nothing about now, i'm broke, lol, from that flash sale from another retailor. Thanks MP, for the slips!

@R1s1ngs0n @ksosk @Masterblaster for your consideration gents TU! d&d nerd GIF

Edited by Veum