IGNORED

Iron Man (4K UHD/2D Mondo #44 Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

extantsrevenge

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Tonic24k said:

Of all the new Mondo x Marvel steels, this is the one I've opened. They've done an incredible job with this. The matte and the spot metallic is perfection. 

06446F77-82AB-4055-BB66-900643782A9B_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.ae5e65bb8d4dae10f0573c03d64554dd.jpeg

0D7B9421-EB84-4CBA-9A84-27FD2F2BDAE1_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.250898030d156cb4cf2454f4b51a0eb7.jpeg173F67D1-3377-4C2B-995A-C4785C7D8946_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.75abd0b26aac9a9b98debd89f1451061.jpeg

No doubt this new Mondo line is funky and different. Not quite convinced on the artwork of this one though 

If you were to hide the title and show someone, most would probably think The Martian lol. 

Personally I think the new Avengers Mondo is really nice, as is Black Panther 

Edited by Parzival
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Parzival said:

No doubt this new Mondo line is funky and different. Not quite convinced on the artwork of this one though 

If you were to hide the title and show someone, most would probably think The Martian lol. 

Personally I think the new Avengers Mondo is really nice, as is Black Panther 

Yeah, you know Mondo tho...always going with the artsy fartsy route. I love the design on the back a lot. And honestly these pics don't do it justice. With the sleeve off, it's a super quality matte finish with spot metallic. 

michael buble chef kiss GIF by bubly

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I am trying to get all of these Marvel mondo but am late to the game and some of the prices are super high- especially this one. I noticed a German version on Amazon at close to rrp. Does anyone know if it’s essentially the same or are there noticeable differences that I should be concerned with? Thanks!! 

Awards