IGNORED

Prefix-Filmarena Captain America: Civil War (FAC Exclusive No.148) (3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Veum said:

You all peaked my interest so I just pulled out my WeET Captain America Civil War Full Slip Type A1, Type A2 & Lenticular Type B & of course the Lenti is the standout, YEAH!:x

image.jpeg.18f588e3cd95e7fb395e5ed6e8fc2f97.jpeg

K Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield 

Yeah yeah... Buuuuuut!! Do you want  box for them??...

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Awards

Just now, LeGonze said:

Oh God! I wish I had that talent... xD  We need someone really good for this... 9_9

I think I know the perfect guy Steffen @BobaFett1974 for a project like this for us... hmmm Steffen 🧐 

Despicable Me Please GIF

Chime in fellows for him hip-hip-hurray 🎈 

joined one of us GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Veum said:

I think I know the perfect guy Steffen @BobaFett1974 for a project like this for us... hmmm Steffen 🧐 

Despicable Me Please GIF

Chime in fellows for him hip-hip-hurray 🎈 

joined one of us GIF

We should be posting this on WeETs thread instead... Can you ask him there?? I would need 2 Boxes please!! 9_9:P

• Like 2
Awards

1 minute ago, Veum said:

Haha 🤣 to be honest it’s just a pipe dream...

hanna barbera dreaming GIF by Warner Archive

Sorry to get your hopes up, however maybe he (he makes the most fantastic customized steels though) will see this tag and chime in, it does not hurt!😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Veum:

Sorry to get your hopes up, however maybe he (he makes the most fantastic customized steels though) will see this tag and chime in, it does not hurt!😉

You know that i only make Steelbooks my friend 😉. I‘m not familiar in making boxes and slips. Sorry guys 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Captain America: Civil War (FAC Exclusive No.148) (3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]
  • ★ Administrators ★
9 hours ago, Parzival said:

Dodgy Dave don't tell me you're getting this lol

8 hours ago, Count Dantes said:

Just to play devils advocate here, aren't most retailers given artwork from the studio to choose from? If the artwork they gave didn't include the image of Cap and his shield facing the other way, so he could be on the front and the same for Iron Man, nothing they can really do about it right?

I agree though I would much rather have the images flipped for the hardbox. Guess this isn't an issue for those who open their editions anyway 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Yeah, you'd think dave would know that by now with all his years of experience 😁🤭

Yep. I'll be getting 2 x Hardbox.

1 to open so I can see the slips. So I'll be able to see the back if I want to. 

Also the point is, the film isn't titled "Captain America and Iron Man Civil War"

IM should be on the back. It is a mistake to do it this way, and FA will be reminded of it for a long time to come. 

The film was great in my opinion. Although, as pointed out previously, it should have been called Avengers 2.5. 

Nobody has done a great Premium of this film yet and here was an opportunity for FA to do something special for the Hardbox.

Instead they fecked it up!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• ★ Administrators ★
43 minutes ago, Parzival said:

@DodgyDave

I think Blufans did a good job of this especially when you put their two lentis side by side (IM lenti and Cap lenti) 

Weet editions were also pretty decent IMO

To be honest they all look the same. 
FA had an opportunity here to do something different and classy. They messed up. 
I doubt we will see a truly great Cap3 now. Unless HDz decide to move into Marvel sometime down the road.

I’m still waiting for the ultimate Thor.
Blufans was too red and dark. I did ask Tony to do one some years ago, to go with the Kimchi Thor2, but Nova stole the Marvel rights from him. Now Weet have them, so that’s a closed off avenue for me.
So I’m still hoping that one day I’ll get a great Thor Lenti. Maybe that’s where HDz will start, if they ever get the chance. Imagine a Gold Label WEA of Thor. Boy would that be something! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Intentcoin said:

The blufans thor is amazing. Have you opened the OC?

Hang on, @DodgyDave I just realized you might be talking about thor 1 in which case, I agree that the blufans slip is not very good. Although hoping that hdzeta does it is just wishful thinking. They can barely keep up with themselves on the DC releases as it is, imagine if they started doing marvel. Not to mention all the whining about marvel that we'd have to hear from people 😂

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Are you serious?

The blufans thor is amazing. Have you opened the OC?

Yes. I have a sealed Hardbox and open Hardbox for all the FAC Marvel series. 

As for Thor Blufans....

I had a Lenti copy but sold it some time ago. I was never really happy with it. Too dark for display purposes.

Made a huge profit on it, from original GB cost. (Uncle John GB again)

I do still have a Blufans Thor empty steelbook though. (Gift from Blufans)

It wasn't sold as a 1 Click. The Lenti and 1/4 slip were sold separately. All the early Blufans Marvels were sold as separate individual releases. It is incredibly rare to have a Lenti and 1/4 slip with the same number, because they were shipped at different times. I had a Cap2 Lenti and 1/4 slip with matching #, because they came through my house in bulk GB orders and I found 1 set amongst them all. (Again sold for a good profit)

I can't remember when Blufans went to 1 Click Marvels. I think it was for GotG1. Someone with better Blufans knowledge will confirm or correct that statement.

EDIT to above as I just read your other post @Intentcoin...

If you are referring to Thor 3, I have a sealed Box Set and a DL. That Lenti was superb. Thor2 Lenti was great too. Just Thor1 was poor. 

Hence why I am still waiting for an ultimate Thor Lenti. Bring it on HDz ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

When was the GB open?

I am still missing out on releases, is there page  for every single GB or by company only?

Just remember that FilmArena / Black Barons Group Buys are very tough to get in...  We get just a few copies for each release... Keep that in mind.. 😉

• Like 1
Awards