IGNORED

Prefix-Filmarena Captain America: Civil War (FAC Exclusive No.148) (3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

• ★ Administrators ★

E4589BDF-2041-441F-820B-234D23F3D35A.jpeg.9fbb652c5177ae150d3bc314250b779a.jpeg

Once again Iron Man takes front. 
If I remember correctly, wasn’t this film called Captain America Civil War. Not Iron Man Civil War!!!

Poor Cap gets put on the back and covered up with a feckin’ data card. 
What is it with FA and Iron Man? He even stole the show for Spidey Homecoming. Don’t they read the film titles? 

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DodgyDave said:

If I remember correctly, wasn’t this film called Captain America Civil War. Not Iron Man Civil War!!!

What is it with FA and Iron Man? He even stole the show for Spidey Homecoming. Don’t they read the film titles? 

Was just thinking the same thing 

And for what it's worth my opinion only that hardbox looks awful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DodgyDave said:

Dodgy Dave don't tell me you're getting this lol

• Haha 2
Awards

26 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

10 minutes ago, SilentasKnight said:

I actually like it a lot. I do agree that Cap should be on the front though. That is in poor taste to hide him in the back.

You guys know you can turn it around right? Just display the "back" and that way you dont even have to have the text. Personally I've never been a fan of this artwork to begin with because I feel like it only works if you can see both sides at the same time. 

Also, despite what the title says, this is definitely an iron man movie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Just to play devils advocate here, aren't most retailers given artwork from the studio to choose from? If the artwork they gave didn't include the image of Cap and his shield facing the other way, so he could be on the front and the same for Iron Man, nothing they can really do about it right?

I agree though I would much rather have the images flipped for the hardbox. Guess this isn't an issue for those who open their editions anyway 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
Awards

1 minute ago, Count Dantes said:

Just to play devils advocate here, aren't most retailers given artwork from the studio to choose from? If the artwork they gave didn't include the image of Cap and his shield facing the other way, so he could be on the front and the same for Iron Man, nothing they can really do about it right?

I agree though I would much rather have the images flipped for the hardbox. Guess this isn't an issue for those who open their editions anyway 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, you'd think dave would know that by now with all his years of experience 😁🤭

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Uclanak82 said:

How does one get on said gb list? I know there’s a small chance of success but no harm in trying. Also in for dr strange

Request it on the GB page. But yeah, do not be too hopeful... this will be a loooooong long loooooooooooooooooong shot...

• Thanks 2
Awards

1 minute ago, Uclanak82 said:

Ah, thank you very much sir. I realized I have not got the hang of navigating this site as much as I thought. Good thing I asked 

Cheers

You are welcome brother!!

Any time you have a question just ask. There will always be someone willing to help! Also you can teg me if you want. ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Awards

1 hour ago, Count Dantes said:

WeET used the same artwork for their WEA, but it is the correct way around with a Cap on the right (Front with title).

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

You are welcome brother!!

Any time you have a question just ask. There will always be someone willing to help! Also you can teg me if you want. ;)

6 minutes ago, Uclanak82 said:

Ah, thank you very much sir. I realized I have not got the hang of navigating this site as much as I thought. Good thing I asked 

Cheers

@Uclanak82 tag us using @ with their name like this @LeGonze to get our attention!😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

WeET used the same artwork for their WEA, but it is the correct way around with a Cap on the right (Front with title).

Can someone make a Custom Box for WeETs Civil War Pleeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee!!!!!!???? COME OOOOON!!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Awards

2 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

I've ALWAYS wanted custom boxes for the One Clicks that didn't come with them. Let's get one for WeET's Spider-Man FFH, too!!

I'm not sure if they should make for ALL that came without a box... That SMFFH is WeET Collection (WWA). 

But Captain America Civil War is WeET Exclusive #01. I think it's a pretty big deal!! It's their first WEA edition for God Sake and it's still without a booooooxx??!!!... 

tenor.gif

• Like 2
Awards

Just now, LeGonze said:

I'm not sure if they should make for ALL that came without a box... That SMFFH is WeET Collection (WWA). 

But Captain America Civil War is WeET Exclusive #01. I think it's a pretty big deal!! It's their first WEA edition for God Sake and it's still without a booooooxx??!!!... 

tenor.gif

Good point. There's no excuse for that one...buuuut while we're at it...

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 3
Awards

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Captain America: Civil War (FAC Exclusive No.148) (3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]