IGNORED

Kingsman: The Secret Service Blu-ray SteelBook (HMV Exclusive) (UK)]

pioneers

2 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

Not my type of movie at all . Only one of Colin Firths movies I can stand is St Trinians .

Sorry I just want to pour gunk over his head 1f602.png1f602.png  .

Even if it was on free to air watching it would be a last resort .

It's actually a really good film super over the top but really funny 

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, nefilim said:

Is GB possible ?

Or am I able to use fellow member to get one if not ?

@Scary Hair @DodgyDave Pls advice !

Hey bud,

there will be a GB for this for sure as a few members have already expressed the interest in this ..

Thanks alot 

John

2 hours ago, Steelbookzombie said:

I thought that was a MantaLabs exclusive! I actually only wanted the 1/4 slip to but that was one click only. 

Same mate, I just wanted the quarter as I already have a nice Filmarena slip. Was gutted they made it exclusive to the One Click. I really hope this one isn't 100% the same steel and finish

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Steelbookzombie said:

I thought that was a MantaLabs exclusive! I actually only wanted the 1/4 slip to but that was one click only. 

you are forgetting one major factor in the steelbook Industry nowadays there is NO exclusive anymore , unfourtantly this is sad to say ...

Manta Lab release was only exclusive for the Singapore area not Worldwide ... HMV must have seen a possiblilty to snag this one up and call it HMV Exclusive for the UK.

I dont care which one it is , from which country cause i still say for all of them , i just wish i was 30 years junger , looking at the back of that steelbook ! ....

3 hours ago, nefilim said:

Is GB possible ?

Or am I able to use fellow member to get one if not ?

@Scary Hair @DodgyDave Pls advice !

8 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

Hey bud,

there will be a GB for this for sure as a few members have already expressed the interest in this ..

Thanks alot 

John

I'v added Media Psychos HMV GB Copy request thread to the OP ?? OR HERE .

19 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

Hey bud,

Thanks alot 

John

11 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I'v added Media Psychos HMV GB Copy request thread to the OP 1f60a.png1f44d.png OR HERE .

Thank you both !

?

33 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

you are forgetting one major factor in the steelbook Industry nowadays there is NO exclusive anymore , unfourtantly this is sad to say ...

Manta Lab release was only exclusive for the Singapore area not Worldwide ... HMV must have seen a possiblilty to snag this one up and call it HMV Exclusive for the UK.

I dont care which one it is , from which country cause i still say for all of them , i just wish i was 30 years junger , looking at the back of that steelbook ! ....

Yep.

And that HMV Exclusive (!!!) Alien : Covenant steelbook is excatly same edition we get here in Finland. lol. And same with Wonder Woman (99% sure) and Kong Skull Island and ...

Jungerian slip ? lol.

cgjung4.jpg.b82bc6a7cf863c8aba70618c4a63dd99.jpg

4 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

I wouldn't say thats true of all releases. Several boutique companies seem to be able to hold on to their versions. Blufans being the best. Frozen,  Marvel titles and many other haven't been sold later by other retailers. Kimchi also have had a few only for the Korean market. We sometimes see similar like Blufans Face/Off art being used again but on a much poorer steel with no gloss and flat finish. I looks as though Manta don't quite have that level of weight behind them yet loosing this art so soon, but then again we'll need to wait and see if this is 100% identical or whether its another Face/Off, same art with a poor finish. Plus you have to factor in its FOX, who are just sh*ts when it comes to money.

30 years? nah thats what those blue pills are for LOL!

Awards

• 2 months later...

I was pleasantly surprised with this film but only watched it a few months after all the premium releases were released so have yet to get one. 

Love the artwork & price, hopefully it ends up gloss or spot gloss. Cant wait for the announcement for 2nd film and hopefully, similiar artwork. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived