IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Last Emperor (UHD CLUB Exclusive EC#03) (Wooden Case Edition) (Blu-ray) [China]

R1s1ngs0n

• ★ Administrators ★

I'll give my 2 cents worth here........

These are ultra limited sets. There is absolutely no way that members can sit on the fence and wait until they see live beauty shots, before committing to buy.

"You" can't do that for Blufans or HDz GBs, with bigger print runs, so why expect it with tiny print runs?

Yes, there will be new members that join MP too late to get a spot. That is life. 

Anybody else moaning about missing out, because they sat on the fence, only have themselves to blame. 

You snooze, you lose. 

Looks superb by the way. Thank you KS @ksosk for once again working to bring these beautiful items to MP and our members. 

• Like 9

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, WKRP said:

"Live shots" in this thread Posted Tuesday at 04:19 AM

Last GB signup before it closed Posted Tuesday at 04:23 AM

That's not a lot of time for sure!!

GB opened December 7th 2020

GB closed February 22nd 2021

And beauty shots were available before the GB even opened. Seems like plenty of time to me. If you want to risk it and wait for live shots, that's fine, just know that there's good chance you'll miss out

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

GB opened December 7th 2020

GB closed February 22nd 2021

And beauty shots were available before the GB even opened. Seems like plenty of time to me. If you want to risk it and wait for live shots, that's fine, just know that there's good chance you'll miss out

Touche!

• Haha 4

Awards

14 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

I'll give my 2 cents worth here........

These are ultra limited sets. There is absolutely no way that members can sit on the fence and wait until they see live beauty shots, before committing to buy.

"You" can't do that for Blufans or HDz GBs, with bigger print runs, so why expect it with tiny print runs?

Yes, there will be new members that join MP too late to get a spot. That is life. 

Anybody else moaning about missing out, because they sat on the fence, only have themselves to blame. 

You snooze, you lose. 

Looks superb by the way. Thank you KS @ksosk for once again working to bring these beautiful items to MP and our members. 

My two cents is, that's an arrogant reply. 

My point was I was "reminded" by the post and the GB link was included,, why do that if there's no chance to order. The end. 

Enjoy your fat wallet superiority. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DarkCloud said:

My point was I was "reminded" by the post and the GB link was included,, why do that if there's no chance to order. The end. 

I don't think that tweet was a "remaider"... 

If you want GB notifications just click on the "Follow" button in this thread... ;)

Also I think you misinterpret @DodgyDave... He didn't tagged/quoted you... That was just a message to all members in general... I don't think it was specifically to you so don't take it personal... ;)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 2/24/2021 at 5:07 AM, DarkCloud said:

Frustrating,,..

second time seeing a Twitter post with a GB link, remembering wanted to Order - then GB closed at the same time ?? 

Why do this? 

@DarkCloud

Sorry that you missed out on the release. Understand that the staff that finds the time to post information on Twitter are handling a heavy workload & sometimes links are provided to closed Group Buys. I assure you that the staff that posted the link to the closed Group Buy didn’t do it to purposely tease members who where interested in joining. Take this as a lesson learned & please listen to the advice given by our upper staff to follow the appropriate thread that gives more accurate feedback on all our Group Buys.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Appreciate the adult responses and information. Thanks. At least some people can see the point. 

I apologise for the fat wallet comment. 

Was not just from being dissapointed in missing out, more the poor community spirit. 

When someone's dissapointed it doesn't help to be called a moaner or snoozer, then see a bunch of people agree with them.

(Even if it was general comment, it was in reaction to my honest question.)

And let me guess, by people who scored what they wanted? 

That's not community spirit. 

I'd checked back several times to monitor chat, see if a Deadline was posted or discussed. Nothing. 

While juggling my own budget, interests and reality it slipped just off radar. 

A new member with 4 Deposits, was hoping BR2049 would have made it before now so I could claim those Deposits back to use. 

Seemed like a good idea at the time. 

Adios 

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★
21 minutes ago, DarkCloud said:

Appreciate the adult responses and information. Thanks. At least some people can see the point. 

I apologise for the fat wallet comment. 

Was not just from being dissapointed in missing out, more the poor community spirit. 

When someone's dissapointed it doesn't help to be called a moaner or snoozer, then see a bunch of people agree with them.

(Even if it was general comment, it was in reaction to my honest question.)

And let me guess, by people who scored what they wanted? 

That's not community spirit. 

I'd checked back several times to monitor chat, see if a Deadline was posted or discussed. Nothing. 

While juggling my own budget, interests and reality it slipped just off radar. 

A new member with 4 Deposits, was hoping BR2049 would have made it before now so I could claim those Deposits back to use. 

Seemed like a good idea at the time. 

Adios 

Hey @DarkCloud

Please don't take this harshly!! 

I totally understand the disappointment.

Just note that there are really too many retailers that get sold out as soon as the first picture 

is revealed.

🙇‍♂️

Just hope that you understand and don't get too affected by it. 

• Like 6

@DarkCloud In addition to the above tips, if you miss a GB, you can post in the "Info and questions" thread for the GB and tag @Masterblaster. I got a copy of Gattaca that way.

To keep up to date globally check out https://mediapsychos.com/discover/unread/

Keep a list of your GBs too. I open an email folder for each GB, where I sort my payment emails. It also helps keep me from joining twice, but it still happened once. The "Info and questions" thread is good place to post when that happens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...