IGNORED

Guardians of the Galaxy (4K UHD/2D Mondo #40 Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

R1s1ngs0n

2 minutes ago, Parzival said:

@Pbsw23

Great post 👍

I cracked up at your descriptions for Zavvi, BF (playboy genius) and Weet 😀

Boy, if Manta ever enter the MCU game, they'll blow everyone away 

Just look at their masterpieces, Inglorious B, Revenant, La La Land, First Man, Us, and soon to be released Dunkirk 

They'd blow everyone out of the water 

These Zavvi riff raffs will be nowhere to be seen 

My Manta DP2 is EASILY one of my fave WEAs. Sooooo nice. I am still kicking myself for never getting their Logan. Would love to see that opened and in hand. Maybe one day 😉

Ive always held out hope that they would decide to do the Xmen line as FA’s Fullslip line contained garbage steelbooks. But, I fear Manta have decide to leave the rest to fill their boots with Marvel.

I am almost certain WeET will do the Toby Maguire Trilogy now, but someone need to pick up the Blade Trilogy........ Are you listening Manta?! 😍😂

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I wouldn't mind of manta dropped dc and picked up marvel instead. I think they would give blufans steelbooks a run for their money as well as WeETs fullsips. 

Itll never happen though, they're partnered with WB

How dare you!!! 🤣 Everybody and their grandmother does Marvel. If Manta drops all I'll have is HDZ and occasionally FA.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

My Manta DP2 is EASILY one of my fave WEAs. Sooooo nice. I am still kicking myself for never getting their Logan. Would love to see that opened and in hand. Maybe one day 😉

Ive always held out hope that they would decide to do the Xmen line as FA’s Fullslip line contained garbage steelbooks. But, I fear Manta have decide to leave the rest to fill their boots with Marvel.

I am almost certain WeET will do the Toby Maguire Trilogy now, but someone need to pick up the Blade Trilogy........ Are you listening Manta?! 😍😂

Everything you're saying is music to my ears. I have the pet slip from fac for logan and the box from manta. Imo facs steelbook is better but mantas is also very nice, especially the box. 

Manta would absolutely kill the blade trilogy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, deckard99 said:

How dare you!!! 🤣 Everybody and their grandmother does Marvel. If Manta drops all I'll have is HDZ and occasionally FA.

Who besides weet is currently doing marvel?  

Hdz and fac are enough for dc movies especially considering how limiting the studio is with the art, everyone's editions end up coming out the same

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Everything you're saying is music to my ears. I have the pet slip from fac for logan and the box from manta. Imo facs steelbook is better but mantas is also very nice, especially the box. 

Manta would absolutely kill the blade trilogy 

I have the E1 FA Logan, and as much as I like the Steel, I am not blown away by it. Not like their Home-Coming efforts. That is one Sexy Steelbook! 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
16 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Who besides weet is currently doing marvel?  

Hdz and fac are enough for dc movies especially considering how limiting the studio is with the art, everyone's editions end up coming out the same

I guess the bigger problem is all the big movies being push back a year or more. I want NEW movies but everything is delayed, Dune, Black Widow, WW1984, on and on 😭

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Parzival said:

@Tonic24k

I've also spent a lot on multi dipping in the MCU 

But my take is a little different 

Blufans OC is my base.. I have got each and every one of those 

But then in every OC, I swap the duplicate steelbooks. So for example, I will keep the original Blufans WEA in the DL, then swap the same SB in the single lenti and FS editions with Zavvi lenti and BB 4k. So I have three different editions with 3 different steelbooks. 

Then after that, if there are any further exclusive WEA example NE or KE or Weet, then I buy further 

Essentially I want the variety of exclusive steelbooks, but will not typically have the same steelbook across editions. Makes sense? 

Obviously collecting is very personal, so each one to his own. There is no wrong or right way. If one has the money to spend £££, (which I do not unfortunately), you cannot begrudge someone for that 

Absolutely man! And I like your way of organizing the steels. I would actually consider doing the same thing if I ever opened my OC's. Lol. Which is a whole 'nother topic of discussion. I "plan" on doing it "one day". Ha

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Parzival said:

Boy, if Manta ever enter the MCU game, they'll blow everyone away 

Of course NOT!! They would never blow WeET away... These guys are definitely FullSlips Gods as @Pbsw23 said. And their lentis are as good as Mantas. At this point nobody could even compete on the Fullslips. B|B|

Not bashing ML at all... I really like them too... But I wouldn’t even think they would  blow everyone away. xD

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

So in France they also listed Mondo Steelbooks for Captain America, Thor, Black Panther, Avengers and Doctor Strange 😨, I think it is safe to assume these will also show up at zavvi. Damn so now we have 6 new Steelbooks, still not feel like buying but it is getting harder 😭

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

do they have to release these again already

unfair scream queens GIF

I already have each of these movies over 10 times 🙄

angry wrestling GIF

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Parzival said:

@extantsrevenge

I know buddy, these Marvel lines are getting beyond a joke 

I was slated for voicing my concerns about this a few days ago. Some people would not mind owning a 100 steelbooks of the same Marvel film

I'm glad someone shares my opinion 

You do realize he will still probably buy the entire collection, right?  

• Haha 4

Spoiler
1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

So in France they also listed Mondo Steelbooks for Captain America, Thor, Black Panther, Avengers and Doctor Strange 😨, I think it is safe to assume these will also show up at zavvi. Damn so now we have 6 new Steelbooks, still not feel like buying but it is getting harder 😭

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

do they have to release these again already

unfair scream queens GIF

I already have each of these movies over 10 times 🙄

angry wrestling GIF

Make It Rain Reaction GIF  squirrel GIF

• Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

You do realize he will still probably buy the entire collection, right?  

Kristen Wiig Wow GIF by Where’d You Go Bernadette

1 hour ago, Basil said:

correction what do you mean probably????

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

basil xDxDxD 

Sesame Street Photo GIF

1 hour ago, RAK said:

Oh we will, no doubt about it.

law and order crazy shit GIF

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I still want to believe there's some hope for him.

Me Too Samesies GIF

Kristen Bell Laughing GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Guardians of the Galaxy (4K UHD/2D Mondo #42 Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]
  • R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Guardians of the Galaxy (4K UHD/2D Mondo #40 Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]