IGNORED

Greetings fellow Psychos!

bowtyracr88

Hello, hello, hello! I'm so glad to be here amongst such awesome group of collectors. Thanks for having me. My Story: I've always been a big cinema fan from childhood and have a collection of movies numbering over 800 ATM. Mostly Blu-rays but still quite a few hundred DVD's. By chance in the summer of 2013 I came across at Walmart's movie department a new release of "Oblivion" that contained special packaging. Strange looking metal case. Whaaaats this? Why it's a Metalpak. Pretty cool I thought. Wonder if there are other movies with these awesome, unique cases? And so started this spiraling trek into the depraved depths of Steelbook® collecting. My very next purchase was Currently I posses at last count 293. Mostly movies I like but I treat Steelbooks like art. If it lookes awesome, I'll get it. Alphabetical always. ? Spines out unless I'm displaying a theme shelf ( currently The Hunger Games by Zavvi! ). Looking forward to learning more about your collections and what was your Ah Ha moment.

IMG_3702.JPG

Archived