IGNORED

Kimchidvd Midway (TheOn Series No.16 / Kimchidvd Exclusive #78) (4K UHD/2D WEA Steelbook) [Korea]

R1s1ngs0n

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

I have just watched this video in the German room, posted curtesy by @Sephiroth - cheers mate

Film may not be the best, but that is one beautiful box set.

@Pbsw23 @deckard99 @Veum @LeGonze @Robertm89 @Intentcoin  doesn't matter which one we went for lads, editions look amazing 👍

Video was taken from YouTube - was it your video @StillSteel? If so I hope you dont mind me sharing mate?

Yeah Riley @RileyLad I can not wait to see/have my Full Slip A2 + Lenticular B1 😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, RileyLad said:

I have just watched this video in the German room, posted curtesy by @Sephiroth - cheers mate

Film may not be the best, but that is one beautiful box set.

@Pbsw23 @deckard99 @Veum @LeGonze @Robertm89 @Intentcoin  doesn't matter which one we went for lads, editions look amazing 👍

Video was taken from YouTube - was it your video @StillSteel? If so I hope you dont mind me sharing mate?

yeah my viedo haha

thx

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Peeranut Prompinun said:

Anyone receive this? I can't wait to get mine 🤩🤩🤩

2 hours ago, Veum said:

I haven’t rec’d mine as of yet and also looking fwd. to having it in hand! 😉

This arrived yesterday via the USA hub courtesy of @Masterblaster and a mailman who jammed it into my already oversize mailbox. The shipping box could have fit more slips so Midway is fine. My pug is watching me post.

20210214_135123.thumb.jpg.602ff2c818647cf080dee29b4a46a550.jpg

Edited by WKRP
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Awards

6 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Gracias mi Hermano!! ;) I will have to pass on this one... I went for the A2 and I like what I see on pictures... Also... No more money left... xDxD

You know what??... I've been thinking that you are the most FullSlipMan member that has more Lenticulars... And I'm the most LentiLover around that has more Fullslips... :D:D

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, CryoSteel said:

Thanks for the heads up. I regretted and jumped onboard. The more I see of that lenticular, the more I like it.

Good man 😁👍

dUILP59jjMyao5rT0c.gif.72b843f5973308f2a78fdf2ef2c3150e.gif

6 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

I thought about tagging @LeGonze, but I knew he was following this thread. 

And anyway, he's on the ball and sees everything....

idKeY3nvmdIsM.gif.87b45c857a48ea5109dcfdcdf82bd694.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Just a quick mention;

Kimchi has the Lenti available right now.  😀

Attn: @Hollywood E Rock, @R1s1ngs0n etc..

Thanks! I was able to secure a copy through the Group Buy. 

giphy.gif

Tracking told me the item was delivered on the 12th.

giphy.gif

Girlfriend went to the front office for me on the 13th, but the package wasn’t there.

giphy.gif

The 14th (Sunday) Post Office is closed. 

giphy.gif

The 15th (Monday) I called the Post Office & a robot told me they where closed because of a holiday.

giphy.gif

The 16th (Tuesday) I call again & the receptionist takes my number telling me the manager will call me back to help me handle the situation.

giphy.gif

The manager never did call me back.

giphy.gif

Today the 17th I drive up to the Post Office

giphy.gif

I speak with the manager (who was very delightful) & she takes down my tracking number and shows me that the package was scanned right before the mail carrier went into the main office of my complex.

She explains that what probably happened is one of the workers in the office accidentally gave my package away to a neighbor. Which seemed possible to me because the assistant who normally works the office wasn’t there the day my girlfriend tried to pick the package up.

The manager prints off a photo of the scanned package & tells me to return home showing the workers in the office the photo & hopefully they can work this out.

giphy.gif

Main Office opens up at 10am Central US time. I walk up there in the snow around 12ish

giphy.gif

Once in there the assistant manager goes “good Morning I think I found your missing package!”

giphy.gif

My response to her once I confirmed it is indeed the missing package 

giphy.gif

Back Home!

giphy.gif

7CC7F3BB-B21F-45FE-904D-987E9B4B830C.thumb.jpeg.b242563d91ce3c73cab934e0665163b9.jpeg

7EBFA36F-6E2E-46A0-A3EC-136CFF07F6F8.thumb.jpeg.06b97a5db976baa5b708d94cd13d669d.jpeg

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Girlfriend went to the front office for me on the 13th, but the package wasn’t there.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The 15th (Monday) I called the Post Office & a robot told me they where closed because of a holiday.

giphy.gif

The 16th (Tuesday) I call again & the receptionist takes my number telling me the manager will call me back to help me handle the situation.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I speak with the manager (who was very delightful) & she takes down my tracking number and shows me that the package was scanned right before the mail carrier went into the main office of my complex.

She explains that what probably happened is one of the workers in the office accidentally gave my package away to a neighbor. Which seemed possible to me because the assistant who normally works the office wasn’t there the day my girlfriend tried to pick the package up.

The manager prints off a photo of the scanned package & tells me to return home showing the workers in the office the photo & hopefully they can work this out.

giphy.gif

Main Office opens up at 10am Central US time. I walk up there in the snow around 12ish

giphy.gif

Once in there the assistant manager goes “good Morning I think I found your missing package!”

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back Home!

giphy.gif

7CC7F3BB-B21F-45FE-904D-987E9B4B830C.thumb.jpeg.b242563d91ce3c73cab934e0665163b9.jpeg

7EBFA36F-6E2E-46A0-A3EC-136CFF07F6F8.thumb.jpeg.06b97a5db976baa5b708d94cd13d669d.jpeg

giphy.gif

I’m so glad they found your Midway package my friend @Hollywood E Rock:)

I always enjoy your storytelling, keep doing those please!! :D

mr rogers GIF by Won't You Be My Neighbor

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back Home!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That was an amazing post!!!... 

original.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back Home!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

HOLY S**T @Hollywood E Rock

At first I was like....

HThocT5vEPT9K.gif.5d3f952b615c43558f46c957b28ca82b.gif

But your story telling had me like....

ZFLYoLwITaR7kCIP7a.gif.1684ea33801832bebda3e28aee300593.gif

So glad about the ending....

N1eSbsofSQE24.gif.216155d28c0bc8758df0c4ed877a8011.gif

And...

VmI5L0MmXCl7W.gif.a31cc9326c540268fef749bfd85af75e.gif

Hope your vitory dance was like....

chWCJanbsAuiI.gif.d27ab31d243ae5e1c9da537a32289b27.gif