IGNORED

Kimchidvd Midway (TheOn Series No.16 / Kimchidvd Exclusive #78) (4K UHD/2D WEA Steelbook) [Korea]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Midway (TheOn Series No.16 / Kimchidvd Exclusive #78) (4K UHD/2D WEA Steelbook) [Korea]
27 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Why didn’t they told us that before closing the GB!!??.. 😩😩😭

I wasn't that impressed with the lenti at first when the beauty shots were released, and I'm a lenti guy most of the time....

But after a couple of days I knew I'd want it....

Previous lenticular editions by TheOn/the blu collection (that are distributed by kimchidvd) are always spot on.

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RileyLad said:

I wasn't that impressed with the lenti at first when the beauty shots were released, and I'm a lenti guy most of the time....

But after a couple of days I knew I'd want it....

Previous lenticular editions by TheOn/the blu collection that are distributed by kimchidvd are always spot on.

I didn't think much of that lenticular either when the beauty shots were first released, but this is why it's so hard to judge from just a photo! While I tend to prefer Full Slips myself, this is a pretty sweet looking lenticular. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CryoSteel said:

tend to prefer Full Slips mysel

I really liked the look of FS A1 from first impressions....

3 minutes ago, CryoSteel said:

is why it's so hard to judge from just a photo!

I hear that mate

I had faith in the lenti...I knew I'd want it once live shots were out.

So I was going to go Lenti + FS A1

But I liked the OC box so I went all in 🙈

Tho I bet FS A2 will be awesome as well 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Previous lenticular editions by TheOn/the blu collection (that are distributed by kimchidvd) are always spot on.

Well... Bad Brother!! You should have told me that!! 😅😅

Actually I liked the Lenti Design since the beginning but I feel KimchiDVD is rrally good at FS and just wanted to go the “safe” way... Let’s see what I get and if I don’t like the FS that much maybe trade it for the lenti.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

I really liked the look of FS A1 from first impressions....

That's the one I jumped onboard with -- hopefully, it's going to be as good as we're imagining it to be!

3 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

I hear that mate

Makes me wish these other companies were as prompt as WeET in rolling out live shots of their product. Would help make deciding so much easier. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CryoSteel said:

That's the one I jumped onboard with -- hopefully, it's going to be as good as we're imagining it to be!

It will be spot on mate no doubt 👍

Glad I joined the group buy, I think these sold out very quickly on the kimchidvd website. 

2 minutes ago, CryoSteel said:

Makes me wish these other companies were as prompt as WeET in rolling out live shots of their produc

Kimchidvd normally put live pics out first. I think maybe it was rushed to be released as pre-order before Christmas to get money in - just a opinion, I may be wrong.

9 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Well... Bad Brother!! You should have told me that!! 😅

Sorry @LeGonze, I hold my hands up mate🙌.......my bad 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Glad I joined the group buy, I think these sold out very quickly on the kimchidvd website. 

They sure did. I don't think they survived the first day or two.

4 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Kimchidvd normally put live pics out first. I think maybe it was rushed to be released as pre-order before Christmas to get money in - just a opinion, I may be wrong.

That could be. I don't have a lot of experience with Kimchi. I ordered Hunter Killer from them direct, but I think that's about it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CryoSteel said:

i. I ordered Hunter Killer from them direct, but I think that's about it. 

I have ordered items direct from Kimchidvd and they are always spot on. But for popular new releases I always go through MP group buy. This is mainly for the community on here but also if it's a popular release I don't want to risk missing out. Also if there's any problems you can get assistance from admins at MP. 👍

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

I have ordered items direct from Kimchidvd and they are always spot on. But for popular new releases I always go through MP group buy. This is mainly for the community on here but also if it's a popular release I don't want to risk missing out. Also if there's any problems you can get assistance from admins at MP. 👍

True that, but this is before I even knew about the magic of group buys. 😆

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

Why didn’t they told us that before closing the GB!!??.. 😩😩😭

because lenti steelbook collectors know this with experience :D

i started with blufans double lentis and comes down to the marmite question as @Scary Hair could tell you and now you have to decide

are you fullslip or lenti/double lenti person.

if you get a mix your collection will look odd. forever more :D

this will now be in your head forever xD 

803b115bd65c88c7f8439e1196674549.gif

but now you must decide xD 

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtvVery Funny Reaction GIFHa Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

and remember

Do It Try GIF by Star Wars

basil :D

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

No it wont, the spines arent lenticular. Also not every retailer makes good fullslips (blufans) and not every retailer makes good lentis (fac)

well i dont display spines and it depends how ocd you are also, i would know in my own mind it would be odd.

and not all lentis are bad you just dont buy enough of them judging from that statement.

it could even be you are a full slip man mainly either way, your argument doesn't stand true.

each to there own, i can respect that but most people are one way or the other, so which is it you mainly collect then? (not that i think i already know that answer xD)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Basil said:

well i dont display spines and it depends how ocd you are also, i would know in my own mind it would be odd.

and not all lentis are bad you just dont buy enough of them judging from that statement.

it could even be you are a full slip man mainly either way, your argument doesn't stand true.

each to there own, i can respect that but most people are one way or the other, so which is it you mainly collect then? (not that i think i already know that answer xD)

I think you missed my point. I prefer fullslips but I'm not going to get a blufans OC and sell the lentis just to keep the fullslips when blufans fullslips suck. And I do have a lot of lentis, in fact i think I have more lentis than fullslips but a lot of them are bad.