IGNORED

Kimchidvd Midway (TheOn Series No.16 / Kimchidvd Exclusive #78) (4K UHD/2D WEA Steelbook) [Korea]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Intentcoin Not trying to influence your decision, but I was having the exact same thoughts as you yesterday, I went with A1 for a very silly reason and here it is.... The Sky is too pretty and blue on A2 for my liking. Looks like a holiday brochure with WW planes 🤣 I think they played with their tones too much so went with A1.😁

@LeGonze I have those releases that Intencoin mentioned, but as you can guess they are all FS. All very nice though and I can safely say as we three are all WeET fans, that this one won’t disappoint you. The Korean FS are King in this game IMO. 

I'm still willing to change it. Hopefully it doesnt close before live shots are out and if it does I hope we get a warning. This release reminds me of the capt marvel release. I may end up getting both and selling the one I like least

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I'm still willing to change it. Hopefully it doesnt close before live shots are out and if it does I hope we get a warning. This release reminds me of the capt marvel release. I may end up getting both and selling the one I like least

Wait a sec... You got the OC Boxset did you!?? 🤔

I was going to get the Lenti too and do the same thing but I’m getting lazy about selling editions... I know I will end up keeping both... 😅😅🤣

Edited by LeGonze
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Intentcoin Not trying to influence your decision, but I was having the exact same thoughts as you yesterday, I went with A1 for a very silly reason and here it is.... The Sky is too pretty and blue on A2 for my liking. Looks like a holiday brochure with WW planes 🤣 I think they played with their tones too much so went with A1.😁

ROFL. That's exactly what influenced me towards A1 too. 

• Haha 1

god d@mn glad im on gb for these numbers are on low side

We note that the Midway 4K Steelbook qty is as below.

Midway (2019) (UHD+2D) Steelbook One Click Boxset (220ea): will be made as same Numbering Cards (1~220)

Midway (2019) (UHD+2D) Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (Type A1) 280ea

Midway (2019) (UHD+2D) Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (The (Type A2) 780ea

Midway (2019) (UHD+2D) Steelbook Lenticular Fullslip Limited Edition (Type B) 580ea

Thanks

basil :D

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Basil said:

Midway (2019) (UHD+2D) Steelbook One Click Boxset (220ea): will be made as same Numbering Cards (1~220)

Midway (2019) (UHD+2D) Steelbook Lenticular Fullslip Limited Edition (Type B) 580ea

Thanks

@deckard99 i know not your gb ken but can you find out are numbers are secure for this gb please?

or will this end up a full tier gb as a result?

i see on some other forums its looking very tight

cheers

basil 👍

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Basil said:

@deckard99 i know not your gb ken but can you find out are numbers are secure for this gb please?

or will this end up a full tier gb as a result?

i see on some other forums its looking very tight

cheers

basil 👍

Sure, I will ask. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Basil said:

Thanks

A1, in particular, made me do a serious double take. 280? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deckard99 said:

First time in ages I don't one click and instead pick a single edition, A2, with the highest print run! Figures 🙄

Still like it the best though 🙂

The print run doesn't really interest me, per se. At least in terms of my selection. I'm still going to choose what I like best (which just so happened to be A1, in this case). I'm just surprised that there's such a drastic difference between A1 and the other two slips. 

• Like 1